Reviews for Time To Say Goodbye
punkrock13 chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
you like made my dream guy with Luke! name and all!
SombreHowl chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
Cute! I think it's so cute how he's kinda clumsy and they are almost like 2 little kids in love!
Estelin chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
this story was well done. keep up the good work and writing
Semicharmed love chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
Aww. This story is so cute. The plot is interesting and the characters are realistic. I'll definately keep on reading it. Update soon! :]
Novalee chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
i liked it a lot...keep it going.

~The Girl From Canada
Soul Tea chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Awesome story! I love Southern themes!

Anyway, kudos1 You've done a great job!

I can't wait for more.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
This is so cute! I love Luke! ::hugs Luke:: Man, I want my own Luke! Haha. PLEASE update soon!

- Celie
Rachel L chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Aww..that's sad. I hope they can stay together even though she's going back home.
Rachel L chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
Cowboys are cute! And the date was sweet...how he kissed her hand and everything at the end. I wish you would have put more detail about them going out over the month and a half but I understand that sometimes the story needs to move along. I want to know what happens though now that summer is ending...what's going to happen to Brandy and Luck?
cherise chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
It's times like these I really get annoyed with city life because I know how much better it could be. Hm.
Rachel L chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
That's so sad about what happened to Brandy's mom. Aww..But I'm glad Luke wants to go out with her! That makes me happy. And it's so cute how his friends are still teasing him.
Rachel L chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
I love how you described her riding Glory and how he has helped her. My mom grew up on a farm and I go there about twice a year...so it's cool to read a story on here that's in a farm setting. I don't see hardly any at all. Keep up the good work...I like your style of writing.
TomboyRomantic chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
I like it, and i like the farm angle... but that's just because i'm a farmgirl :D Keep it coming, please!
Rachel L chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
It seems like they have something in common now. And I would love to see them end up together...especially since Luke has turned everyone else chapter made me smile when all of Luke's friends were joking around with him.
Rachel L chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Aww..Luke is so sweet. Update soon.