Reviews for Nightime hunt
Head or Tales chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, I especially liked the " she consumes him " part and every single word of this poem was appropriate and makes it wonderful.

great writing
Michael Aliester Smith chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wow. Amazing. This brings to mind those old hippie movies with the shaggy lamp shades and the... Meh. Anyway. Very well written. The imagery is exquisite.
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I absolutely adore this poem! The one tiny thing that I would suggest is to not cut up the lines with breaks, as in the last 2 lines of your poem. Although it makes those words more poignant, it jumbles the flow of your elegant language.
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
love this : Pretty little snake eyesLiz
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
vicious man-eater

women are the faintest slime of not slime, thats disgusting
Plinky chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow. Couldn't pinpoint why, but I like this. Love the first line. And lovely use of words - really beautiful.

Keep writing!
bjw chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Ooh I love this. It's just the right mix between exotic and chilling and sensual. Especially the first stanza and the end. "Shake of her hips and flick of her tongue"..."Bloodstained..." Wow. That sent shivers down my spine. Wonderful writing!
astral boy chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
yeah, really nice imagery and concepts! i like the sunrise beginning/ending.

thanks for your review.!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I love the metaphor with the snake and the whole concept of the hunter really being the prey.. the last & first lines are amazing.. awesome awesome poem
acid rain nd sour bubblegum chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
this was very well written. the imagery is amazing. i love the way you describe the "hunt" of sex. how both a male and female lust for it. its a great piece.
Oriel Vaughn chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
If I could whistle, I would. This is pre-tty. I liked the effect of the S-alliteration practically throughout the poem. Really great imagery, and very well-written.
Katybuckets chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
gorgeous

reminds me of my older stuffexcept this is well written : )

Thanks for the review btw
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I like the voice and tone in this. So specfic and captivating. This creates a scene that stands alone, and is relatable to so many other relationships-attachments-emotions. Very well written. The intensity is marvelous.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Oh, wow. Those last two lines are really good:

"Bloodstained as the newSunrise."

Very descriptive. This is cool, keep writing!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is great. i love the play of seduction that's expressed so nicely in this, and the ending. it just leaves a lingering haunting/creepy feeling to it. very well done. : )