Reviews for To My Dear Sensei
sui chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
heel goed! i likte the ending! and the last words! -Some say I’m silly, some say he was just taking advantage of me, some say he was just not serious. But I kept remembering those words he told me: Never stop believing in tomorrow.-sigui hasi bo best! hihi
Madison Maxton chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I really enjoyed this story, its so sweet and endearing, I've always liked the student teacher thing...kinky huh?
Go Go w-chan club chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
hmm, the story itself has a good base and fits wel into eachother. one thing though ,why didnt you use the 3rd person view all the time? there are some parts where you did not include emotions eighter...i also think in some parts you may have exagerated a little too much, ofcoarse its fun to read but it can be a lil disturbing if you do it too often. but other than that i enjoyed the story and am looking 4ward to more fics.

ps: cant you make a prologue for this fic? might be interresting to know how she got to know this teacher 4 the first time.
FoxyGrampa chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I think something more in depth is needed to carry a story like this. Convey her emotions in more real way, and give more backround on her teacher. Also, it's okay if english is your second language and your writing, but if sentance formation is still iffy for you, deffinently get a beta reader. They can reform some sentances to make it flow a bit easier. And, this is really just be a personal prefrence, so don't take it too seriously, but the Japanglish is a bit annoying. It's okay to have some terms (like caling people by 'kun' or 'sensei'-when properly put, of course), but just little words like arigatou and ohaio, makes it seem a bit juvenile. Mostly to me, really.
Daughter-of-Louis chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
aw good job! thats so cute-damn I've been in that same boat :[ I fell very hard for one of my high school teachers and I actually told him! (god I'm dumb, I know) but we are still friends today so at least I know i didn't royally mess up-he's a great friend and I'm happy to have him...m...anyway enough of my rantings-but this is adorable i hope you continue-maybe make a little sequeal-ek its so cute haha. Anyways great job, especially for a new author here on ! Keep it up-I look foward to more stories from ya.

TaraTaco

oh and as for student/teacher stuff one of my stories..well two of my stories..have to do with that-entitled Feuer, wasser, luft, Erde and the other story is called Engel, if you'd like give them a look over, maybe you'll like em. Thanks again for the good read!