Reviews for Little Boy Blue
xmovedx chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
beautiful. love the rhymes.
amber chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i love this! i want to hang in on my wall- you should put it out to like e-books or something. cuz i feel bad to copy and paste and only have a stage name to attach to the end..
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh my God. I love this poem so, so so much. It's bitter and beautiful and just amazing.

I really love: "he knows how to numb (his heart)

and she knows how to

fall (apart)."
PunK.cHEw.AsIAn chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is depressingly wonderful. Jaded comes across really nice, and I love how it doesn't have a happy ending.
crossed Ts chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
oh wow, this poem is amazing. it's so sad yet beautiful. i love the flow and especially the last ling, 'life's just what we're fated' sent a shiver down my spine.
kit feral chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
...
The Lady of Storms chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
now I'm going to have that stuck in my head...boys are blue and girls are green. i give you a green thumb up
savvydarling chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
wow.

i don't often review things.

but this was simply amazing.

good job.

i can't think of a single thing bad about this. :)
A Green Revolution chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love the concept, the blue boy and green seems like it would be cute with the concept but its really sad. The rhyme worked out really well good.
katieee chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
was too cute!I love it.
plchldr chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
'life’s just what we’re fated.'

*shivers* Wow, do I love that line.
pangur chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
ah. i am in love... with this. it is, lovely. the last line, just pulled the entire thing together and was the perfect finish. i like your use of new lines, commas, italics, parentheses, everything. good work
Lost In Context chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow. This is really cool- I like how you used colours to describe the two people in this poem. I congratulate you on being able to rhyme the whole way through. (Something I rarely accomplish.)

"little boy blue with his/fashionable/ addictions,/never even thought/ someone would see him"- This is lovely-awesome.

~Monday