Reviews for A Dustbin of the Soul
J. A. Murray chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Very grey and melancholy. A good rainy-day poem.
J. A. Murray chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
One word: WONDERFUL. I love it. And that's real love, not just
J. A. Murray chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
You should write longer poems so I don't run into the FictionPress "review throttle". It's a thing that says you have to wait 30 seconds in-between submitting reviews. And, apparently, I can read, understand, and appreciate your poems in under 30 seconds. So, yeah.

I like this one, too. Especially the "At attention’s shivering orphan,/Draped in singing jewels?" part. It gave me a really good image in my head.
J. A. Murray chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Yo. Review time.

I really like this. Very nice and accurate.
Gathering Crows chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
So much love, even for those in a dustbin, you can still find gems. I especially like the last bit of "Ode to a Plunger" and the imagery you call up in lonliness. You have power in your words, never let it wane.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Very wonderfully emotional. The metaphors are lovely too, and there are some great lines in this poem. I really liked, "Using voice to shade in not-voice, And discussing white in terms of black." Cleverly written. I enjoyed this, definatley write more.

Also, thank you so much for your very kind review. It makes me so happy to know that there are people who not only read poems, but actually READ them and try to understand. So thank you so much for doing that with one of mine. :)
phantom-jedi chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Amusing, yet serious. The last two lines capture your point very well. Good job!

phantom_jedi
inactive56 chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Hi!I like this. It's good.I'd read/review s'more, but I'm tired. And need to go sleep. Yeah. G'night.(Also, I put up an explanation for the american-kid's-p.o.v. poem, if you wondered where it came from.)
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
This is great. If only my wastebasket poems were as good as these... Alas. 2 thumbs up.
Kristina Suko chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
hehehe...
Kristina Suko chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
O... I like the line "Besides, what business of mine was it to turn/And stare/At attention's shivering orphan,/Draped in singing jewels?"

D Maranwe Telrunya
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Thick- as it should be, considering the subject. I like this better than most of the poems I've read of yours D Funny, isn't it?

Thanks for your reviews, much appreciated.

D Maranwe Telrunya