Reviews for Pen is Mightier
Blazing-moon chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
Jaysus this is good. I like Pen a lot, and the writing is superb.
Realilly chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
o! ok, so itz AWESOMENESS so far! but wouldn't "miha" be "mija"? mayb itz just me, but don't u make the "h" sound when therez a "j"? totally not positive about that, just wondering, however i COMPLETELY LUV IT!
Michelle Habibi chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
this story is soo cool! when r u going to update again?

-Michelle Habibi
CaFFy chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
I'm not fluent in spanish but I passed the oral part of my regents exam. Would that help?
CaFFy chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Cool. ]
MiidKniight chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
this is good. I love Pen and Gavin already. I don't think you'll mind when I tell you I want to hit your other characters. being disloyal makes me turn into the hulk. NOTE: Most people take one look at me when I'm angry and laugh. I'm too nice for my own good. How she going to handle bring at home? Is it really going to be that difficult?

. It’s not about being poor or uneducated, about having to sell drugs, or do drugs, or going to jail, or running out on my kids, it’s not about any of that stereotype stuff. It’s about being different, being the only one who’s different, in the world of the rich and powerful white men. I know you understand that, too. *So true.
Realilly chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
aw, go him! DIE, Jack!
Tessandra chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Jack? Or Gavin?

Dun dun dun . . .

I really like it. The fish made me think of Mr. Peters. She doesn't sound like Lizzie at all, which is fabulous.

And that math test? Why, I think I've taken that math test . . .

~Tess
JT FAN chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
i cant wait to read the next chap.
peace etc chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
good chapter! I liked it! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Realilly chapter 1 . 6/8/2006