Reviews for Question!
The Breakdancing Ninja chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Christ, are you like, the villain of I read that other piece and it still doesn't phase me. This actually isn't half bad, especially since most people like to glorify themselves in "inner beauty" poetry. I've read a couple that look something like this, in prose form: "Why can't you see me for what I am? I try to look good for you and get a nose job, but you can't see my inner beauty? Why o why." And I'm just like. Dude, you tools.

I think the salvaging line of this piece was "You hear my high pitched voice of a monkey/And scold me". I've never seen anyone write that, especially coupled with "silly insanity" and "immature beauty". Those're some pretty strange images you've got going on, but they're pretty frank.

An admirable quality to the poem, though it would be tons more awesome if it went with some crazy meter or rhyme to make it catchy. lmao
Mr. Magic chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
you finally get the picture! i'm so proud of you! your leaving right? for good? just review me to answer my questions.

ps it was a well written poem though! nice job!
Reaper chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I create more beauty in the toilet.
Leninor chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Listen KutLizzy, poem ain't dat bad but seriously can you expect people to see your 'Inner Beauty' if you continue to Flame people just because your bored? I have two things of advice for you, GROW UP and get a new FictionPress name. Then on that new one put thought into your reviews and read the story, I know it's hard. No one's ever going to take you seriously now that you insulted so many people's works just for kicks. It only makes sense that their gonna be just as harsh. I doubt you even read your reviews anymore but take this into consideration why don't you, before you beg for forgiveness or expect people to see your 'Inner Beauty,' think before you act. If you flame another's story/poem then expect people to flame your works too. It's karma, be harsh expect it back.
Pumpkin4565 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You can't write. You have no inner beauty.
NoRespectForFlamers chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is actually a well written poem. It is very honest and well put. I like the imagery at the end becuase that is just how I see you ( a screaming monkey with no control throwing it's crap at everyone who gets close enough ). And it's true that a respectful, helpful, and honest place isn't the place for you. This website is for writers who actually make an effort. You just don't belong.

This poem suits you well. It's well written. Good job!
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
A lot of people are just extremely biased, and I was too, and they just can't accept things and judge them without another attitude or opinion blicking their eyes. I will try to see you for who you are, Elizabeth. And for all you people out there, you should isn't perfect for anyone, right?

Not bad, just really personal, and your voice speaks out. You don't aim for anything, so how can anyone say that you failed? In a poem like this, it's just a statement, so, again, not bad.

-Dynamic Equilibrium
Beef Lips chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
No one sees your inner beauty for the same reason no one sees you literary greatness - they simply do not exist.
COWARDscreamitout chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
darling, you finally get the message.
DiddlingFiddles chapter 1 . 6/8/2006