Reviews for Bedrock affiliate of Satan
Ilniel chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Ah, I remember helping to write that disclaimer. Regrettable that the other one didn't go down so well.

I guess you can't disclaim water, though.

_

- E. Grey.
QuixoticQuetzal chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
::laughs:: very nicely written.
SwitchVale chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was hilarious.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Haha! Very morbidly funny. My favorite sentence is: "In the event that applicable law does not exist, or has been conveniently overlooked, we reserve the right to rewrite said laws however we wish." That was great. This whole thing is very original, and quite frankly, hilarious.

(I might recommend you proofread it, though. There were a few easily fixable spelling/grammatical mistakes.)

Nice job.
Olivine chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
'batteries not included' lol, that was FUNNY. really very random, too! and oddly enough, tears spring to my eyes... ah, that was SO weird! but in a good way! lol, that was just awesome. great job!

'carefully maintained renu's character' is RIGHT! i had to rewrite that chapter, 8, because the first time, i had her talking too much to suraj. then it was better the second time, lol. you know, youre right. stories ARE fine when you start out on such a high hope and almost know that youre going to finish it... and then you really dont. that happened to me twice, unfortunately. this one i knew where i was going because... well, there was really no where else to go, other than to have her die in child labor, but that would be TOO sad, and i dont like sad. i cry too easily. -shrugs- well, anyways, i hate when i cant think of another adjective, too, but... i know you liked it, dont get too frustrated, lol. actually, a few days before you reviewed ch8, i started getting an idea for a story. just an idea, though, and ive sort of made a storyline to go with the idea... dont get too excited, though. i dont think itll turn out too good. but then again, i always have doubts about my stories when im starting them out. even on the little white book, and i know exactly where im headed with that one! i even think of it as my best one, replaced with poor old a story the silverwind tells. heh, oh well. surival of the fittest, except... well, thats just an odd thing to say about stories, especially when theyre YOUR stories, and youre the author... eh, im rambling. well, the point is (i did get off track, didnt i?) that 1- i might be starting a new story. well see how its gonna turn out. 2- if you really like fantasy, and a little bit of romance (when i say little, i mean little. like, really little.) then try a few chapters of the little white book. again, only if you want to, because if i DO get that other story up and running, i wouldnt want you getting TOO exhausted with so many stories! kidding, of course. :p and 3-... there realy isnt a three. never mind.

keep on writing MWRenaee-::-

ps -internet at home sort of stopped working on monday, so i wasnt able to get on fictionpress at all, till today. which is why i didnt get to this sooner... im kinda sorry i didnt get to this sooner, though. this was hilarious.
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
loved it pure brilliance. but i still think you could have made it better. oh well it was great. I would try one but it kinda is 'your' thing (as was the rambles but i wont touch them). any way great disclaimer.

godlylukestaden

disclaimer

by reading this review you are submitting your soul to the Godly Luke Staden. Failure to comply will result to days of scrunchy's fiction read out on a microphone at full volume (and alex and jennifer - oh the horror) for days upon days on end, any survivors will be deemed worthy to live.

disclaimer

any people deemed worthy to live must submit all property, belongings and soul to Godly Luke Staden. Those people will then be shot as Godly luke staden is the only person on earth who deserves life.

JOIN MY NEW WORLD ORDER!.
Chaotic Scribbler chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
lol. I love it.
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Thanks. I do write original fiction. If you look through the list of my stuff, you should find a few of them, like 'A Game Of Chance', 'What Else Could A Girl Ask For?', 'A Greater Price'... just to name a few.

Cassandra