Reviews for Rain Rhapsody: A Poetry Collection
You'll know eventually chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
Short and depressing. Good.
You'll know eventually chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Not all of the words rhyme 100% well, but I like the meaning of it.
mauve chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
succinct, and expressive, it conveys a distaste of smow that i personally share. you are an awesome poet!
mauve chapter 3 . 3/1/2002
Oh so true, your descriptions are lovely!
Mauve chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
You write beautifully! i really like the personification rampant throughout your poem, I particularly like your use of adjectives.

however, you MAY want to reorder your second line to say

"...with gypsy grace."

It will flow a bit better, I always try to eliminate unnecessary words from my poetry, definite articles and prepositions are always sacrificed to the muse first.

And your 4th line could do with a different verb than urges, unless that has some meaning that i missed (which is entirely possible, i am an amature poet for a REASON):)

If you tried something like "crests" or changed the period to a comma, so the thunder urges the fragile light from the sun. But it is your poem, I just know i like feedback, and you might too!

best of luck to you!
Zephyr chapter 11 . 2/9/2002
Okay, enough of this chapter - by chapter reviewing thing. let it suffice to say that the whole thing was so damned good! i write tons of poetry but usually mine take so long to get to the point whereas yours are succinct and true. "dating and dogfood" hehe so great. keep it up.
Zephyr chapter 4 . 2/9/2002
"wings" is beautiful. it makes me remenisce about childhood fantasies (or realities).
Zephyr chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
oh so good! i am in love with rain and rhapsody is such a good descriptive word when talking about rain and dancing (aren't they one and the same, though?) well done.
Ghost chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I prefer haiku: Short and wonderful / This simple poem / Is very good
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
I like it a lot. It's great... I don't know what else to say. Everything was very rhythmic, probably due to the iambic pentameter... and the imagery was excellent, etc. I don't think I have any suggestions...