Reviews for The Quixotic Realm
cosmicpeach chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
So, like, I'm really kinda confused.

But I really kinda wanted to cry when Derek came in.

You have such an amazing way with words(:
AubriannaKnight chapter 24 . 10/13/2006
sorry for the review for chapter 21 that was supposed to be for a different story. I have no idea what happened.. i feel like a retard once i noticed..
AubriannaKnight chapter 25 . 10/13/2006
What an amazing story. I would say that this should be published as a real book... Maybe even a young adult, but I don't know how people would react to the angel Rapheal thing. It was extremely creative and you are a very talented writer. I read the story straight through. I also love that you made the names match the personalities. I feel bad for Meli. Also I'm rather pissed off at Aras. I was hoping that maybe after everything he would show Rei some freaking affection. If I was her I would have looked for someone else. GR I just can't get over it.
AubriannaKnight chapter 21 . 10/9/2006
Great story so far but I can't wait util you get into allthe supernatural stuff and the flashbacks are over. Update soon.
S.S. Dailey chapter 25 . 8/8/2006
Okay, I really like how you tell what all of the names mean. Well, until your next story, great work.

S.S. Dailey chapter 24 . 8/8/2006
Yay, an almost happy ending. This story was excellent. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Fantastic work.

S.S. Dailey chapter 23 . 8/8/2006
Wow, now that's a deep love there. He's willing to kill himself since Reina is gone. Wow.

S.S. Dailey chapter 22 . 8/8/2006
Wow, all I can say is wow. Onto the next chapter.

S.S. Dailey chapter 21 . 8/8/2006
There has to be some way for Reina and Zan to survive The Trinity. There just has to be. I can't believe this story is almost over.

S.S. Dailey chapter 20 . 8/8/2006
I don't like all of these deaths of some great characters. But I know Reina will just use their deaths as fuel on her fire when she goes after Itzal.

S.S. Dailey chapter 19 . 8/8/2006
I like that Raph and Reina are working together now. I hope that they can destroy Itzal.

S.S. Dailey chapter 18 . 8/8/2006
I really liked that peek into what it's like for others in the Quixotic Realm. I hope this story has a happy ending. Great work.

S.S. Dailey chapter 17 . 8/8/2006
No, Reina! You can't give up hope! Ah...this story is so awesome. This is great, fantastic, and so, so, so addicting.

S.S. Dailey chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
Reina will figure a way to escape from Itzal's clutches. The heroine always finds a way to defeat the bad guy. Onto the next chapter then.

S.S. Dailey chapter 15 . 8/8/2006
Hmm...what will Reina do to Itzal? Will she find Raphael? And what will she do if and when she finds him? I guess to find out I have to read more.

33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »