Reviews for the weaver girl
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I was very intrigued by this piece. One moment I saw the anger towards someone of the "christian" religion and the next moment I saw the same girl being seen as hiding from something. Sort of how she is weaving something.

I liked this piece though. Ebony I can so tell from your writing you have matured as a poet. Its beautiful. I know I havent reviewed your pieces in a while, but I see you have really really been writing fabulous pieces.

Write on.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
interesting,... i wasnt expecting that last line.. i love the spider thing and the whole christian not being a christian thing.. well doen
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
oh pretty scene. delicate, and such a vivid and imaginative insightment into this girls life and the one who watches her.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
hm, i really like the mystery sort in these piece. gives it a sort of different flow. nice.
beti213 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I LOVE the parentheses here-they seem filled with all sorts of poetic revelations. *sighs* that first one is a doozy. it seems a little awkward with the so on the end of the line, though. I love how the last line overlaps with the two before it, and the duplicity of meaning. quite cool. well done.