Reviews for Of Happenstance and Mishmash
abby chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
whoa, i am loving this story so far! update soon!
General Disarray chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Hey! this story is pretty cute. Are you going to write some more?
A.E.T chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Interesting. I like it! I enjoy Devon, and his sense of humor. I look forward to seeing more.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Loving it! Please post again soon.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
it's good :D
JahLoveAngel chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
So I just discovered this story from someone who'd put this on their favorite stories list, and I can definately see why.

I love the setup already. I'm glad the next chapter is up so I can see what happens next!
my heart is in ohio chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I don't normally review stories I read, but I have to tell you how much I like this story so far. I love the point of view switches and how they always back each other up (i.e. we see Peter's unsureness and shyness, and then we see it from Devon's point of view so that it's showing us instead of telling us, etc.) I love the dialogue as well, something about it is just very well-written, but at the same time, realistic. Kudos. I definitely look forward to an update.
mich mich chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
kimper darling! I see we both like the name jason, and though my jason is an ass, at least he's nicer than your jason...i think lol. I'll be reading this from now on, and if you don't continue, i'll send you all the kleenex's that i used to cry, okay?
living-out-a-sacrifice chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
I really liked this. Realistic and fresh. I can't wait for more.

As someone else coming from the fanfiction community, I understand what you're going through. Keep going, babe.
Griezula chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I actually started reading this before, but then I got sidetracked. ;o; i'm so happy I got to finish it! It's really good and has great description and... stuff. Haha. I'll be waiting for more, for sure!
jive maxwell chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
You're a good writer; do you have stuff on ? If so, what kind of fanfiction do you write? I have something on there, but it's not finished. Anyway, this is excellent, thanks for reviewing my story! *love, hugs*
Esquirella chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Jason sounds like a jackass! Can Devon get rid of him for Peter? And is Michael in the closet?
A11isonWonder1and chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I think I may be hooked on this. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow. great first chapter, got me hooked. hope you continue with this story. for a first it's amazing.