Reviews for Sodomy
Wolf-pupp chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Good. Like it. But why did you discontinued?
Wolf-pupp chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awww! Nice. But I'm not sure if you really meant to put masochists. It kind of does not fit that part right. Other then that and a few grammar/spelling mistakes this was amazing. Way to go.
Ineharnia chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I checked the story and it was gone, so I checked it on Google and apparently there's a site called fpwatchers which checks all fiction sites for plagiarism. The person who plagiarised you also copied quite a few other stories to fanfiction. So I searched him/her there and when I clicked on the name it said 'the user is no longer active on this site.'
greenstar95 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Looks like it is already taken down! It says story not found on
Fumiki chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
I'm gonna make a fanfiction profile just for you. I hate plagiarism.
anon chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
i can't find the picture of Kyle and Joey by Magalina on your profile. Sorry if i'm bugging you, i just really want to see it 3
RoXaNnA chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
This is such a cute story! Interesting plotline, though I have to admit, it gets a bit cliche sometimes. But hey, cliches wouldn't become cliches if not for their merits! Not to mention you've also got an awesome set of characters I couldn't help but fall in love with. However, the new characters are being introduced a little too quickly, making it hard to keep up with the story. You should also consider adding the translations of dialogue spoken in foreign languages in the author's notes. Overall, great story! Can't wait for your next update.

P.S. Oh, and I laughed my ass off at Naruto and Sasuke's guest appearance. So random, yet hilarious! XD
Specificity chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hullo!

There are several things that you can work on to improve as a writer. I realize that this was written in '06, but hey, even if you've fixed some of them, there's still the odd chance that I strike something that you haven't yet, or that nobody's picked out yet. (And I know how much other people like to give constructive criticism.)

Thing of note the first: for words that are homonyms (meaning they have different meanings but sound the same or similar, ex: their, they're, there, etc...), make sure you're using the right one within a sentence. You used "except" when you meant "accept". ("People didn't except gays.")

Second, you write like you're separate from the characters; like you're not involved with the story at all. It seems detached, like there's no dimension to the story or the characters. The way you write is very shallow: it doesn't dig deep into the characters - how they think, how they act, what they say, etc...

Similarly, you give the protagonist a physical description of himself. To readers, this seems arrogant and out of place for a character. If you want to describe the protagonists, do it through other characters. Their words, for example, can be particularly useful when describing people subtly. You say that Joey compliments Kyle's eyes: instead of saying that Joey looks into Kyle's deep green eyes, have Kyle notice that Joey's looking at him, and then have Joey say that Kyle has "Nice eyes. Dark green. My favourite colour" or something to that effect.

I suggest thinking a little bit more in depth about your characters before you write using their voices. It's a good idea to get some kind of character profile quiz for your characters, just simple questions like age, political views, background, history, siblings, relationship within family, relationship between friends and so on. It sounds redundant, but it really helps toward character development and strengthening the voices you write with.

Thanks for the read,

- A.
HelloBilby chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Kyle sighed as he stepped away from the wall he had just walked into. "Ow..."

Best first line ever. That's all there is to say
The 32nd Flavor chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
Continue? Please?
DamienCard chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Well its been a while since you updated, but this is really quite a charming story, well written too :D
DamienCard chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Joey sounds adorable :)
learntosayhello chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Ah.. this was good xD I'm kind of curious to see how Joey fares. Maybe he could be looking around the car floor for something to break out with, and suddenly find a crowbar!

Yay crowbars!

I'm going to be.. patiently awaiting an update. : D
Cousin Nicholas chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Oh please continue this, Ha ha Its so funny and well written! You are a wonderful author!
Happy-ending-lover chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
WOAH!

I started reading this and I didn't stop till it was 3 am, I was practically falling asleep and had to wake up in 4 hours for work!

now it's saturday and I thought 'YAY! time to get back to Sodomy' but then I was crushed when I found out that there is only one and a half chapters left *cries*

moar moar moar moar pretty please with a cherry on top? *puppy eyes*

It's awesome! I LOVE IT