Reviews for Doubt
Starfire17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I liked this. It was short but the words that you used still conveyed the meaning clearly. I do like all the metaphors and similies and you've found ones that seem to fit perfectly without over complicating the content. Again I love your use of brackets to provide the double meanings. I feel that the first line should say "its prey" but I know that would mess up the flow :) Good job!
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i've felt this before too. you can say so simply the intricate feelings inside of me. i'm always so loqacious and what it takes me tons of poems to say, you put in one sentence. haha. good work. ]
beti213 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ah! I love it! just one error- I think it should be "worst possible" moment because that's the phrase most often used...the imagery is great here and I'm getting colors without you even adding them in! awesome! well done.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i can really relate i like that thought that we are just prey!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Doubt is the devil.
Kusje chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hm, short and sweet - and I understood everything.

I liked it :B
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Great work, I like this. So much power behind those words. Well done. Vx
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i like the comparison! i think you could add more if you wanted but i like it the way it is too. good job/start!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Love the image of the cat in this. Can really feel the creeping sensation, such a lovely metaphor. Like the short sweetness of this as well. You get a lot across very simply. Well done x
charedice chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
wonderfully done; The metaphor is clever, and the images it brings to mind are cool. I think it works well on it's own, but, considering your skill, you could easily make it work as part of a longer piece, too. Keep it up, anyway :)
pacopuppy chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I like it. Good oxymoron.
Lovetress chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Wow. I loved the "leaves of denial" line. Such a superb metaphor. The contradiction at the end was perfect.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
way too true. i love the metaphor in here for life. nice work.
by His blood chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
i can relate to this right now ... i think it would be great to include in a poem, but it also can stand very well by itself. so maybe keep this as one idea, and then expand it into another poem, but keep this as the original? just a suggestion. i really like this, it's perfectly written and i love how original and refreshing all of your poetry is. you never recycle the same ideas or images, and i love that about your writing.
lost-in-rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
lovely comparison- very relateable! i like the irony of the "perfect moment" being the worst possible..can't wait to hear more from u!