Reviews for Misery's Company
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Cool.
K.T. The opinionated chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
That's it? Write more! My demented inner story adict is hungry. Feed me!

And finish What you can't see! WITHOUT HURTING RAEBON!Thank you, -K.T.
K.T. The opinionated chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Hey,

WORK ON WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE!

This is a good story so far and I can't help but think of what it would be like if you had Shields and Raebon meet(Yes, I have a strange mind).The very idea of this story sounds as wacky as something someone I know would write. Anyway, Ta ta for now -K.T.
tamekabu chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
That was so cool and romantic in a way. He seems so sweet, that is cool and i like it so please keep it going.
amelia chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
aww, he finally smiled. he really does have a sad past.*sheds a tear for him* okay,okay oprah you can have my shedding tear act, god!*glares at oprah evily* oh and that goes to Dr. phil
East-0f-Eden chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
:)cute keep it up!
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
That's great! I love the way Shields is coming across as a character/person. And Deirdra's reaction is actually believable, even if I wouldn't necessarily do the same... But it's a great story so far. I hope you'll keep writing.

And I have an idea of "the kind of people" her mother works with, but I really do hope you'll specify sometime. -
tamekabu chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was cool, please keep it going.
amelia chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
i like this story. its very scrolling(aka page-turner or something like that)so when is he going to show her what he is? please update as soon as you can, cause i would really like to read more
earlkgm chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
aw! I love it already! Her mother deals with suicides,right? I loved how you said it but didn't come out and say it! I loved Shields so far, he's so sensitive and stuff, I wish guys could be more like that...lol..PLEASE UPDATE FAST!