Reviews for Suicide
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I've read this before, ages ago, and I was surprised to see I hadn't left a review.

My first time through I was absolutely positive that he had shot himself. Then I read your author's note, and it stuck with me. Then, after reading it again a couple of times over the course of my visits to your account, and considerable time to ponder on it, this time through was different. When I got to end, it didn't seem so much that he shot himself. I'm not so sure if he shot Steven (he could've just the floor out of rage), but I can say at this point that I'm positive that he DIDN'T shoot himself.

Although it was quite the narrative. It really made me think there at the end, and few stories make me stop and think.

~Bob Evans
Meer der Sterne chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I really like how you left the ending open. I've considered both ways, and possibly that he just shot at something in the room that hadn't been destroyed left. Anything is possible. Other than the perfect ending it was a very good story. I even laughed at the whole sister bong thing. It's amazing how mothers think their daughter is innocent until they find something like that. Unfortunatly, this review won't have a really good shocking ending. Great story.
Mr. Magic chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
this was very good. very well written. you really need to continue this! i have to know what happens! please continue!
forgotten-magick chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i really liked this. i'm glad that you left the ending so vague, it let's the reader go either way and leaves it open if you want to carry on with it later. it was really great. i must go check out the rest of the stuff you've written.
Pyro Ghost chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Very good short story. I don't think John shot himself because Steven iterrupted him, and he seemed to be conflicted about shooting himself.
Hawk Raskenark chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Very good stuff. It was kind of...depressing, but not in a bad way. I can't really find the right word to use to describe this story perfectly, but I liked it.
Ryustorm chapter 1 . 6/16/2006

well wasn't my reaction melodramatic, i don't think John shot himself. reason purely logical. i don't think he shot steve either. first your hand must be trembling so hard that you can't aim straight (it doesn't say that the gun was pointed in his mouth) so when Steve kicked down the door, loud bang anway, shocked John and then he missed!

Besides steve would be splattered with blood, and it'll be messy. Funnily enough i wrote a extract about suicide too ( titled: It breaks so easily) if you wanna read it. its from for example 'steve's point of view kind of thing'.

It was very good, but suicide happens so often that it's kind of for the review though!
DamienSBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I liked it. It was... involving. It drew you in until the end. I like that in stories. :)