Reviews for Being Abigail Average
ihrtbks chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
I'm interested. It's amazing how you make all of this seem so real and possible.

UPDATE SOON!
nadljfaithglingh chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
yay, you updated! thanks for the note in the review reply; i would've missed it otherwise :)

i can totally relate to the whole 'in-between-time' where your problems at least aren't faced so you can kind of just live without them, if only for a few moments. i treasure that time, actually.

can't wait to read more!
chic rebel chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
great chapter. grace really annoys me. i hope she can justify the reasons she's ditching her friends. and chris is so sweet. i hope you update soon!
Limera chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
well.

youve never begged for reviews, so i forgot entirely about giving them. but heres to you; and an amazing story.

*gulps lemonade cause i dont touch alcohol*

update son(:
tearitrightup chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
wow. this was really really good. please update soon! i am looking forward to the next chapter a lot!
Midnight Owl chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Gah, what a fabulous story! I've found two really great stories today, I'm thrilled- I love your characters, you have a great ability to create really human individual characters that a reader (or I, at least) wants to get to know more. Of course I'm gunning for Chris, and I feel terrible for Tiger (i have a friend who has been through exactly the same thing), and wish Abi wasn't so clueless- but that's the beauty of it. You've really manipulated the characters so that they make readers feel what you want them too! Kudos!

Anyways, my guess is that Lucy's pregnant? There's something off about her relationship with Abi. I guess since I don't have a sibling I'm not really one to judge, but it seems so forced.

I hope you update soon!
swimchickslam chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Tiger! :D

I want Abi with Chris x] hehe.

update soon :D
unlikely.story chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
I absolutely, positively love this story. Funny in the most unexpected places.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
oh so interesting for such an "average" person! but we like it!

can't wait to read more. i love the semi-drama. who doesn't?
count me out chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Pretty mellow chapter. I liked that we get to see that Tiger is more than he puts off to people. Update soon please!
chic rebel chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
i love it. lucy is preganant, am i right? grace is kinda annoying because she's not being a good friend no more. i like chris, im hoping he'll still play a major role in the story. tiger, hehe funny. update soon!
ckontowderdon32 chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
AMAZING chapter. *applauds*
bluewindfire chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
hey! im an aussie year 12 student as well! i like this story, i hjardly ever sit and read ficpress, just scan first chapters for good ones. i like your style, but u make quite a few spelling errors, so try and give it a once over before publishing.
zoya chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
good chapter as always, just a few minor spelling mistakes (i can't remember them any more, sorry!) so, omg! no chris appearance in this chapter, what does that mean? will we see him int he enxt installment? and how awesome woudl it have been if tiger had ahd a crush on chris? bahaha..ha...also, is lucy bulimic? or just pregnant? nayway, good overall )

zo