Reviews for Last Summer Before Life
Account Disused chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
I like this story, it's different. My favourite character so far would have to be Mitchel, he's cool.

Kirun is so bitchy lol i feel bad for Daniel but I suppose I would be bitchy too if I found out my dog (though I don't have one) could shift into a person and knows all my secrets when said dog has a whole secret life that he wouldn't tell me about.

I can't wait for the next addition!

Keep up the good work!
FlyingCarpets chapter 19 . 10/7/2007
that was short but really interesting chapter XDD especially the cafe XDD I love Katori, he's mischevious XD he's no longer with emily? (if he ever was?)

yay for you updating :3 I have such a damn workload piled on me now ._. (but I turn on the laptop sometimes and type BMW so the new chapter should be ready in few days I hope, though I won't probably have to submit it before next weekend) thats sad. its weekend and I have no time for myself. books books books. and thanks for your advices lol XDD I'm gonna reply to that too later.

but the main problem is that I DO open and read books and I DO practice tasks from maths/all and I STILL fail. yay .
Melissa Norvell chapter 18 . 7/6/2007
Ah, it's so refreshing to find a good shounen-ai around here. *adds to alerts* I thought I was the only shounen-ai writer here for the longest time.

I absolutely love this story, and I'll definitely be back to read the updates. Also, if you have the time, perhaps you could read some of my stories. My newest work, Sacrifice is shounen-ai as well (the shounen-ai comes a little later on, but it's there and it's a good story)

Hope to see you soon.
FlyingCarpets chapter 18 . 7/6/2007
So, now, HO HO HO, Merri Kristmas! Ok, now seriously XDD

Hmm, it was... very in the mood of previous chapters XD? But not in the mood of these boring ones, but just in the generally LSBLish mood. But that just means you keep in one style for this story and that can be considered good, can't it? _ but well, you didn't shock me with the fact that it was Daniel who attacked Kirun and that the girl was miriam. You just didn't mention or introduce anyone else in the story before who could be this strange woman in floral dress (floral dress killed me to death XD lovely) and the story line hasn't felt like you're going to go introducing unknown burglars to it right now, so I just made a guess and was right _

I like the irony about the wrists. Damn, that must have been a shock for poor Kirun - A girlfriend? Poor him XD (I kinda felt like I read this 2 times in 20 minuts though XD as in Insisting on Illusions, Uriel kinda shares Kirun's feelings, though Uriel is aware of that while Kirun is left in denial XD)

Why did daniel tell kirun he doesn't have mobile phone?

Ah, write more _ I want to read!
FlyingCarpets chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
oh and I forgot - I WANT MORE SLASH HERE!1! : D
FlyingCarpets chapter 17 . 5/23/2007
My mail might have sounded a bit criticizing indeed to you but overally i want to say that this story made an absolutely POSITIVE impression on me. It just seemed like you lost your heart to it in some moment and wrote without inspiration, but then - it seemed like you regained the said inspiration towards the later chapters.

Your writing is good, (of course it can be i improved by so could mine and we both know it perfectly well )the story reads fluently and nicely. It's interesting and I'm curious for the further parts : D How long will it be? Because these 17 chapters seem like a beginning to me! XD

so, yeah, waiting for the next chapters and good luck and everything : 3 *hugz you*

and I'm CERTAINLY going to read Frozen in Time. Maybe I'll print it and read some tomorrow : D
HumanInfiltrator chapter 16 . 3/19/2007
This is fasinating, spell-bounding stuff. Can't wait to read more!
Noihseret chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
o France! thank you for the dedication.

I love the way you portrayed each character's seperate feelings. they felt so real and I really sympathized (sp!) with Daniel.

you finally used the 'what does he do for a living' line! yey!

I can't wait to hear more from Daniel!
Noihseret chapter 15 . 1/12/2007
that was cute. the transition to when Kirun woke up was a bit confusing and at first I did not understand that he had fallen asleep. other than that, great chapter! poor Daniel... he must be so confused... (inside voice: you know you liked it Daniel! confess your TRUE feelings! Daniel: (cowers in corner))

I can't wait for chapter 14!
Noihseret chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
I will now summerize this chapter with a short paragraph of my favourite lines:

“No need to be chivalrous,handsome”, “'Master'? For some reason, I thought you would be on top.” 'He wanted more than anything to push his owner away – preferably out of the window – and run off to cry against Emily's shoulder.''How do I tell him to get his tongue the hell out of my mouth when my mouth is full of his tongue? ...Would he understand sign language?'

LMFAO! this is by far my favourite chapter of anything EVER! it was sexy (in a weird way), funny (in an even weirder way), and entertaining (in the weirdest way possible).

the only thing wrong here was I think in this sentance:

'Feeling like a glass of water (or even better, arsenic) would be a good idea, Dniel...'

the ending parenthesis (sp) should be after 'idea,' instead of arsenic.

I can't wait for chapter 15!
MC Romance chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
LMAO! WOW the best chapter so far and it's dedicated to me.
biscuit92 chapter 14 . 11/29/2006
OMG! kirun! no! gah! *dies*

hahahaha... have been reading this fic since this morning and is not sorry for wasting hours on it! so... when's the next chapter? *wink*
Nite Lewis chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
Oh boy. OH BOY.

I'm off a couple of chapters and this happens! God... on the other side, I was starting to get really angry with Kirun; I mean, ignoring the factor "I-breath-and-eat-manga-and-fantasy-and-almost-nothing-would-surprise-me", he should let the poor Daniel eat human food. But I still like him.
Noihseret chapter 13 . 11/8/2006
"If Daniel had before merely mentally slapped himself, then now he was mentally beating himself up with a baseball bat...

He threw his mental baseball bat into a corner of the room and grabbed a knife. Maybe a mental suicide would be enough to get his psyche back into balance..."

lol, those were the greatest two paragraphs I have ever read! lmfao!

the verbal fight scene was great and the description of Kirun's dinner made my mouth water! I have never heard of those buiscuts with bluberry ice cream before! that must be heavenly... (drool)

I didn't understand that Daniel was transforming until you described him as a dog again. that was pure genious! I loved the reactions and how you described it happening just by Kirun's reactions. Sheer genious!

Keep up the great work, Sysi!
Nite Lewis chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
My keypad went crazy last time ¡ soggy Daniel's really cute, but he seems.. somehow innocent, and he's old, isn't he? Oh, I'm puzzled. And if I'm puzzled I'll keep reading, so that's good. Anyway xD see ya!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »