Reviews for When The Stars Won't Shine
Rain Man chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I think it's good. I dunno, so far.
Yeah.
CrimsonSilence chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
You built it and built it and built it...then it all faded away. Kinda made me sad. I thought it'd end differently but...it was still a great story, your twist on peter pan.
Becuziamalive128 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
I absolutely love this story! I really do. I adore the almost horrorish twist you give on neverland...never again will I wish to be with peter pan. ; )
smileyfox5150 chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Wow. Simply wow. This is the best peice of liturature I've read in ages. You turly have a way with words, to pull a reader under and into this marvelous world. Please continue. Oh, and one thing: a liittle more description would be nice. as in scenes. Keep it up!
Cinnia Aine chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
This was an amazing story. It kept me guessing, right up until the end. I don't mind that the ending is a bit of a cliffhanger itself. I loved the last line. The thing I liked best, over all, was the poetic and symbolic way in which you wrote the story. I pretty much danced along with the flow of the story. This is one of the best stories that I've read on fiction press (and I've read many) and one of the most thought-provoking Peter Pan stories (of which I've read many as well). It almost reminded me of Karen Wallace's "Wendy" (in a positive way). I hope to have time to read more of your stories in the future. I don't even care if they have extra helpings of angst, 'cause angst isn't necessarily bad. :D
Obsession Changes Things chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
Wait so they never went home, and met up again. This was a really good story but I felt like it could have been way longer with a lot more detail and a happier ending but the funny thing is that I loved it. You have a way of putting a story accross that leaves you wanting more.

Obsession
jdilorenzo chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
Wow.

I just found this and I read it in one sitting!

I loved it!

Anyway I'm a little confused. Does Wendy get home? What about the other Neverlanders? And what does the title represent?

Overall it was a marvelous read. congrats!
foohypink chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
I love it. It was amazing, Great twist of the story. Did Wendy really die? Good jod.
A.H. Fenald chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
That was really amazing!

I love how you wrote the story!

But so does that mean that Peter and Andrew went back to their mother?
A.H. Fenald chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Oh geez!

I want to cry!

Must. Keep. Reading.
Ngoc1231 chapter 14 . 9/26/2008
Wow.. Great story!

It was nice that you switched the good guys and bad.. or well the more good anyway haha.

*Ngoc1231*
writtenwordsaremagic chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
You left me wordless with the ending. The only thing I can say is that this story is amazing. Confusing at times, certainly, but wonderful all the same.

Thank you for writing this.
Hecate's Diamon chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
Aww! That was kind of sad! But a really well written story. And that last chapter was reminiscient of the book 1984. Don't know if you've ever read it but its basically about how nothing is real. Lol

I really enjoyed this story though. The ending, though, was sad, but I like sad endings because well-done ones are hard to come by. Everyone does the happy ending. To be honest, though, I was kinda hoping for a happy ending to this story. I thought it would be like they all went back to their parents and Wendy and Peter met in real life.

But still this is going on my favourites list :)
A chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
The dialogue between Peter and Wendy is so cute. )
A chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Oh. Wow. This is. I can't even say anything.

I never really had any feeling towards the story of Peter Pan, only that I was kind of upset that Wendy and Peter never ended up together (I'm a die-hard romantic. I look for romance everywhere), and I'm hoping that this will satisfy my Wendy/Peter craving. )
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »