Reviews for When The Stars Won't Shine
eggsbenni221 chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Wow, this is so increddible. I can tell you are really putting a lot of thought and imagination into it. I love the twist about having a star creak in every state. I never would have thought of it, but once I read it, it made complete sense. I can't make up my mind about peter or Andrew, but I suppose I'll have to choose one of them eventually.
penster chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
I like how you changed little details in the classic Peter Pan story and they still work. It can be difficult to change any aspect of a "classic" which everyone knows, and still have your audience enjoy it!
eyeoftherose09 chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
I liked the ending, YAY! Haha.

Oh okay...uh...okay? Does that mean Peter won't be as skanky? Well I liked Andrew at the beginning, and things are beginning to piece together...sort of...I'm afraid to say anything because it might all change. D

So the boys, were they protecting (er, trying at least) Tiger Lily or Wendy?

Oh Peter, that manwhore. ] Does he ever stop? Wait, don't answer that. Haha. )

Well I'm glad you updated again and quite soon! Please update again soon...again! D
firstlostgirl chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
Another dark and twisted chapter! I'm glad that you're updating more frequently now. I've given up all hope of trying to guess what direction you're going to take this story. There's always another turn somewhere in the plot. And I can't decide whether or not I like Peter and Wendy. The various aspects of their personalities make it hard. But keep going; it's a great story.
penster chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Those last few lines really really caught my attention. I love the story...I have always wondered what it would be like if Wendy and Peter actually had a relationship other than Peter's regular flirtation )
penster chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I'm so excited about this story. I love any versions of Peter Pan.
eggsbenni221 chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
I'm trying to catch up on this story. It might take a while, but I"ll get there. I really enjoyed this chapter. Before I was intrigued by Peter. Now I'm intrigued by Andrew. He doesn't seem so terrible, though perhaps it's just his charm. Anyway, I hope to read more soon.
codyismypup chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
MY friend and I are writing an Peter Pan is an Emo manwhore story, and well, your peter seems to outwhore ours! We haven't posted it yet...but whatever...probably better for fanfiction,ya know?

I love the name Damien. Mm.

Poor Deborah! All she wants is her baby, and Peter's all, haha, you slut you, you were totally thinking of me. Gr. Peter's mean.

Well, Tinkerbell hasn't changed a bit (jealous lil ball of light)

This truly is the darker version...cool!

Okay, update soon!-Avey
eyeoftherose09 chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
Haha! I know well I tend to forget things, so it's not totally that. ] Now I'm really interested in the Deborah parts. Honestly I always read through them faster to get to when Wendy comes in, but I was really intrigued here. Especially when you mentioned yogurt! haha just kidding. But seriously. I'm not so sure I like Peter that much anymore. He just seems like such a bad boy. ;] I like Andrew though. More and more.

Wow, I didn't even realize the connection...I guess how late at night it is. Maybe my brain is at work even when I don't realize it. Or not. Haha. Well anyway. Thanks for the update and wonderful chapter (as always). That'd be great! I hope you do, it's such an awesome story! I'm "hooked", haha. D
Just Max chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Hurrah for the update.

Surprising as it was, Deborah's parts were actually my favorite this time around.

Everything else seemed sort of filler, which I (and probably just about anyone else who's ever tried their hand at writing) completely understand.

But yes.

Cue dun dun DUN music at the Star Creek stuff.

And yes. Peter is SO skanky.
Aubergine Skies chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
This is really interesting; I really like your spin on it! So far, I've only found one error: if she was smart from a young age and her birthday was before september 1st, then she would have started first grade at age five and turned seventeen right before her senior year; not eighteen. At least, that's the rule for schools in the majority of the US. It doesn't really matter. Please, keep up the good work!
firstlostgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Peter Pan is probably my favorite story, so I thought it was an interesting idea to retell it. You're putting such a dark, edgy, and I guess dangerous spin on the classic story - I like it. I will definitely be watching to see where you take this story.
eyeoftherose09 chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Yaay an update! D I love this story. Thanks for updating, I'm even more hooked. Wonderful chapter. I sort of like Andrew, now. Did I not before? I don't remember. Oh well. ) Please update soon!
Just Max chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Okay this'll be the last of my reviews. Surely I've given enough of them for today.

I actually planned on not reviewing until I was done, and then having a totally huuge one at the end.

But I don't really stick to my word.

Anyway, I'm liking Hook.

The last couple chapters have left me iffy on Peter. I like what you're aiming for, and I can't wait to see more depth.
Just Max chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Ahh, I love it. Semi-evil, skanky Peter.

Deborah eating a sandwich has made me want one.

but that's about all her parts have done for me. They kind of bored me this time around.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »