Reviews for The First Day Of My Life
Erica Jo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
the imagery is so amazing. and the concept is so cool. i love your writing.
Jesus' Kid chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
There is such a place. It's called Heaven, and it can only be accsessed through Christ!

Keep writing!

God bless!

Jesus' Kid
upsidedown.underwater chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
this was sad, but really good...nice job :]
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
OMG. This was just so inspireing. I love the progression of the poem. The hope that it gives is just so plalible.

Very well done.

Kira
Amanda Rhode chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very inspiring. Strange middle stanza, but very peaceful.
embedded in fire chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aw.. I really liked this poem! I see myself in it. Great job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Loved it! itw as totally amazing!
over-achieving-misfit chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
The sinisterness of the secret boat, the love for life with the flag. A fantastic combination, love the emotion, and the story!
ZionsAflame chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
your writing makes me feel as if you have a dark secret. I'd like to know...anyway this is as good as the last!
temerity chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
The first few lines, in my opinion, are the absolute best in the entire poem. The emotions and plot were very well expressed.

Keep writing!
popprincess-angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
i really like this, keep
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
You have an amazing way of using the english language. for yeat another review DRowan
the-foresight chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I can see why you get so many reviews, that was so good! Such simple language but used in such an eloquent way. I'm quite jealous.
A Midsummer Nights Sacrifice chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was amazing it had such a wonderfully powerfull meaning, I love just the general flow of freedom and love and happiness. The one thing that kind of made me brake the flow was the rainbow flag but that's just because i'm me and It made me think of the pride parade (But tat might be cuz my freind went 'an has been telling me stories about it for the last while...) So you need heed me not!

Midsummer Nights

((And I edited Release because I didn't like that line either it's better now! :D))
fallenblackangel chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
*tear* I luv this one! Really nice! Keep it up!

-Fallenblackangel