Reviews for One or the Other
Binkybaby chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA more please. this was great. and hilarious.
LethargicLove chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
hahaha, god I love Cedric. You'd think he'd be less immature about liking a girl, seeing as how he's a genius and all. Anyway, I noticed an incongruency in the story just now.

"Failures! All of them failures! What would it take to crack a nut like him? I can’t believe someone this annoying is two years younger than me!

“It’s one-and-a-half years,” is his reply whenever I scream in frustration.

“Why does it matter?” I would always hiss. “It’s the same as two years!”

“No it’s not,” he would always say quietly. “Two years sounds too big of a gap.”

What did I care if the gap seemed that big?

“You’re such a boy, Cedric,” is what Brice would say if he was with us in one of those age arguments. Cedric would just glare at him in annoyance while Brice laughed.

I never understood what he means by that.

Two year age gap? In the prologue you said that they were the same age, but that Cedric was two academic years ahead of 'trid.
wandless chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
YAY! I'm a first generation Australian Chinese! Go me! So if you want info or whatever, I'm around. Good chapter! I guess your plot is a bit too predictable, but you write well. Please update soon!
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
cute
Fairytale Gurl chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
great story so far. but there is one thing I HAVE TO POINT OUT and please do change it:

'That is why I can’t speak Cantonese or Mandarin or any of the other dialects as well.'

why do you single out cantonese? and why do you include mandarin as a dialect? Mandarin is the official language of china. Cantonese is the dialect of guangdong province just liek shanghainese is the dialect of shanghai.

sorry it just annoys me when ppl give cantonese so much emphasize when honestly it's no more important then any dialect and is not spoken by that many people and sounds to most foreigners like 'nails on glass'.

sorry for ranting. but please do change it to smth like 'that is why i can't speak mandarin or the dialect from the province i am from'

thanks!
LethargicLove chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Hahahahaha, I hope you continue this story. I've only read two chapters so far but I'm already dying to see more Astrid-Cedric moments, hahaha. Major heartage
DigiChar chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Why do guys have to be so evil sometimes? From what I see, Cedric doesn't have a real reason to hate her so it has to be love. Heh, I blame his lack of socialization on him being a genius.
wandless chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
I really like this story! You haven't updated for ages ... have you abandoned it? I hope not! Please update soon!
Spazifiedcheerio chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
o, i definitley want to keep reading. please keep writing!
Alenor chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
lol, this one's good as well, i can't wait to see what happens ~ Alenor.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
haha. cedric is so evil.
Telemakus chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
I love this to omg! Ced is a hot ass! And Astrid is his dominatrix! yeah honey write some more...!
icedfaerie chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Hah! Great story...love Astrid's character and her name...hate Cedric...no offence but he seems like a bastard...i can't wait until the next chapter!
eskimo'srsxy chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
omgoodnes, the same thing happened to me teh other dayexcept it was rain and not a sprinklerand i didn't have a vestand i was at my brothers baseball gameok, so the only thing in common was that i was wearing white and i got wetyea...lol, update soon!
cloudy127 chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
great story looking forward to reading some more...