Reviews for Innocent World
Tywynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
The feeling is far from alien. It's something that everyone in the world likely feels at least once and you've done a marvelous job of putting it into words.
hippos-anoonymus chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I'm going through this right now, hmm this I'm thinking is sum of that teenage angst

its beautiful I love the sand castle metaphor, and it can never be built the same again...that's so beautiful

excellent poem
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I've had that same feeling...Lovely poem. And thank you so much for the review!

Kel-chan
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Just... beautiful. I love this. *shiver* It's... a beautiful poem, a new take on the whole "this world sucks" mentality, not over-wrought angst, just... great, great work. I like the metaphors, the imagery used to describe an idea that I have often felt and can relate to... great work.

I don't usually (well, never have before) come out and ask people to review my stuff, but could you look at my poem '-fictionpress-'? If that was the only one of mine you looked at, I would be most gratified... I just want to know what people think of this one, the ideas etc.

Well - I love this poem. I'm off to read more... I haven't seen anything from you for a long time...!

Aquila Strife
broken-mind-body-soul chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is an amazing poem i really like it because i understand all it is describing.

i like the imagery in the last part of it, it shows how weak life is in general
Amalia Jagd chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
oh... strong words. i like! i really like the part about the castles in the sand... very good. some talent here!
The Temptation Of Amadeo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I liked this. it is very sad and in a frame of mind that seems without hope... I liked the castles-in-the-sand imagery.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I really like this poem...and as you have said in my reviews..I can realte to this YOU for Sharing. -xoxox
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is, I think, one of your best poems that I have had the chance to read lately. You make your point with out actually coming out and saying what your point is. 'I mean, yes we, the audiance, see your point but you don't come and say, the world is ending and it sucks, you say it in a more dignified way. congragulations - seriously one of my favorite poems that you've written