Reviews for Doors
Silenced chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Reminds me of dreams i have, long halls, no where to run...

Beautiful poem
Shadow Lackard chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Wow... This is one of the greatest things I've ever read. What makes it so great is that is allows the imagination to run down that same hall and feel the pain written on the doors... keep it up and you'll be great one day.
Calliope Veronica chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
When reading this, it was easy to picture myself as the main charactor. Good imagery!

My favorite part was probably at the end where the writer says, "I have found my family. I have returned finally. Returned to death."

.:*§*:. Calliope Veronica .:*§*:.
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow...not bad.

Ps... if you ever get a chance call me its been a long timedan
David Lovato chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Please, allow me a moment of your time. I don't mean to degrade this work, more of constructive off, the piece itself was amazing. I enjoyed reading it, it had my attention the whole time. From the first line I couldn't stop my eyes from moving from word to word to find out what was going to happen next. The way it was written, it flowed in such an amazing way I couldn't stop reading the end, I felt that it started to lose some of this charm, however. I still didn't find myself pausing for even a second, though. Also, I was a bit confused when it came to the end, but that's more of a personal problem I , fantastic work. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
PoisonedEssence chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wow, i love this, it is great! one of your best! well done
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I enjoyed reading this..

I don't know what else to say about it other than it has such a beautiful flow, and that I love it so much.

SMILES