Reviews for Being a Gamer
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
No, pretty much hardcore gamers are nerds/geeks. _

I am pretty hardcore (my fiance and I together have probably 30 video game consoles in our house!) and I am pretty positive I'm a nerd. :P But there's nothing wrong with that!

Halo 2 sucked though. ;)

~Namir Swiftpaw
firebenderZula chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You got a really good point about gaming. I guss even though I'm a gamer I learned somethings from this essay.
Darket chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
YES! I AGREE! YES! YOU ROCK!
Anna178 chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Ahoy my fellow gamer. You reviewed my summer poem. Thankyou. I myself don't get many reviews. You asked me to review you, so I shall.

I agree with much of this. I'm quite the geek, gamer. I agree with the "geeks are nerds with social skills."

I've been playing video games my entire life. I've read that because our generation is so in the gaming that it actually seperates us from our past generations in the way that we're more creative.

Anyway, I too have lost much sleep do to my obsessions. Sigh. Yea, there isn't a game not worth playing.

Anyway (Again,) I got a kick out of reading this, some parts made me laugh. Thanks again for your review. I'll check out some of your other stuff when I have time.

ANNA
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i think your essay got cut off... but from what i read of it... it rocked! the most time i've ever spent on a game was about 12 hours... playing harry potter 3 on gamecube... second to that is lord of the rings: the third age for ten hours... both amounts of time drove my ma nuts... anyways, nice essay! it was funny how you described it as "a hard life with opponents around every corner, and having massive loss of sun light in the summer." and then shortly after, that's where i believe it got cut off, which is sad, because it was interesting. good job, anyhow!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2