Reviews for Anapura Daylight
Pterodactyl chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
Hey, I know that it's been a long time since you've updated. And you probably don't want to read a plea for an update...

But, just so I know, is there any hope of this story being updated ever again? I just reread the entire thing and still feel the same way about the writing.

Well, that's all. I don't want you to change anything you've got so far, and all I want is the rest of the story. Thanks for writing this in the first place.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
Lz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is the most mesmerising and original piece of writing that I have ever read. The environment that you've created is so aptly described that I can almost envision them before my very own eyes. The characters are all viscerally human although they come in all forms. There is a fine moulding of the uncanny, the mechanical and the magical in this world that you've created.

I concede that I have not read many stories of the steampunk genre (although I have watched Steamboy, and read Phillip Reeves' Mortal Engines series) but I will now - because this story is incredible. I physically cried out in despair when I reached the end of Chapter 15 - such is this grand vision of which I've had the pleasure of reading and which as soon as I was immersed; cruelly snatched away.

I know it has been awhile, but if there is any faint hope, a small kindle of thought, or an itching of curiosity, I hope you would continue with this story.

If not for the readers who revere you, but to keep such a unique and fantastic genre alive for future generations.

Once again, this story deserves the highest commendation.

Thank you.
D. W. Tyn chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Now THIS looks to me like a Steampunk Epic. I hope you publish this someday. You might even win an award.
Sim9 chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
Just wanted to leave a note that I enjoyed the story... and hope there will be more someday ;)
Blue Drifter chapter 15 . 11/22/2007
You know...the more I read this...it doesn't really seem steampunkish at all. I get a more...cyberpunk kind of feel from it. Doesn't really take away from the story, just makes me feel different about it. Everything seemed fine, if only a little boring...I'm not a big fan of Hansette.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm flaming. (I'm not!) But it's late and I don't really feel like saying much...oh well...

Keep it up. :/
Latebrae chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
who doesn't love steampunk?

Interesting story you have here! Love the desriptions and various characters. Keep up the good work
Mangoes are Frivolous chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
Wow.

I found this story a while ago and stored it away for later reading.

Now I'm hooked.

I love all the characters, as well as the world its set in.

Keep up the good work!
Almost Romeo chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
beautiful, simply beautiful, i had to re-read it a few time, and every time i did, this because so beautiful, and its stuns my imagination, it makes it go off in every direction and more!
Taige chapter 14 . 9/5/2007
This chapter was beautifully written and has more emotion in it than most of the professional works I've read. I've been sucked into this story for months now, and it only keeps getting better. Bravo!
Blue Drifter chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
Hey, I was hoping you would update this. I'm glad you did. I really enjoy this story.

keep it up, huh?

-BD
Isaac Lewis chapter 12 . 8/24/2007
Awesome story, I really like how we see more depth to the characters in this chapter, and how Hansette is beginning to develop in an interesting way. I really wish I could see more frequent updates (tho I know you can't rush art ;) ) as its sometimes hard to remember what has happened previously. Maybe post a mini synopsis when you post after a long update? Please please continue this, it is awesomeness and awesomosity and if it was in the shops, I would buy it
Taige chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
I really enjoy how you described her feelings while she was drunk. We see her control on her emotions fail quickly, which I found fun and fascinating to read. Add to that more tension between Hansette and her bosses. I do wish you'd update more often, it's such a good read.
Braeden Flynn chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Just finished a marathon read, and about to Befriend this story on myspace. I really enjoyed it thus far! I can't wait for the updates. I feel sorry for Jupiter though... poor guy.
fortunesfading chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
I really like your story. The descriptions are good, and I like the characters. Palmquist is my favorite :D! I'm looking foward to your next update!
Blue Drifter chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
This was a great chapter. I feel so sorry for Wakefield and Riga creeps me out. This story is so good and kind of disturbing. Anyway, please keep updating, I love to read this.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »