Reviews for Desensitized
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Awesome!
Lily Among Thorns '98 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really loved reading this poem. It's got such a great and true message. It spoke tons to me. Thanks.
searchlight chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Sure, you should stop writing about these kind of things. When you no longer struggle with them. But if for some reason that doesn't happen in the near future I say write on! I appreciate knowing that someone is struggling with the same things as I. I figure poetry is a window to an individual's soul. If the soul is in turmoil it is bound to come out. Well, so be it! I have a lot of similar themes throughout my works but this is because I write about my life and not everything is a new idea. Don't be so hard on yourself for goodness sake. Even the cool Mr. Robert Frost himself had many poems that were quite alike...

-Searchlight
Lobsterboy chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Hey, I don't think these are getting old because from what I've read, they all have different themes I especially liked this one though. It is different because it's saying how sin desensitizes people into getting "overly" used to what they're doing wrong making it seem like 'nothing's wrong'.As long as you keeping making different themes I think you should keep 'em coming!