Reviews for Scream With Me
Mourning Sickness chapter 25 . 9/24/2007
Love this chapter.

It jsut gets better and better as it goes.

Nicely done, as always.
SecretWhispers chapter 24 . 7/9/2007
This story is so funny! Sabra and Tristan are so awesome!
ICaughtFire chapter 24 . 7/8/2007
Very um...interesting chapter. *grin* ;]
Cokii chapter 24 . 7/7/2007
Oh! Sweet AND sexy! Please update soon!
Mourning Sickness chapter 24 . 7/6/2007
This really was the chapter I'd been waiting for.

Lovely.
SerialXLain chapter 23 . 5/20/2007
"I hate you, and pass the mustard." Sounds like something I'd say... XD

XD As a geek, I must say... I know what sex is. ;-;

Cute chapter. :D
Cokii chapter 23 . 5/9/2007
Haha cute little fight in there, I still liked this chappie though! ;D
ICaughtFire chapter 23 . 5/9/2007
YAY more playful banter! I am excited for the next chapter.
Cokii chapter 22 . 3/2/2007
Yay this chapter was good! _
serialxlain chapter 22 . 1/12/2007
I recently found a good smelling boy. In fact I can smell him right now because something of his was in my pocket all day. I understand Brian's coat-smelling fetish :P

Screamers. Fun. :shifty eyes: Not that I'd know personally.

"Shouldn't you be off in the locker rooms, cleansing your manly body of sweat and dirt?" That quote is love. Haha.

xo
BloodyDestiny chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
Yeah your right, many stories even published stories wouldn't be around if they weren't random. Like take the whole fantesy genre it wouldn't be around if people weren't random. Anyways Keep up the good work and I enjoyed this chapter.
ICaughtFire chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
So, what's so special about chapter 24? *grin* Loved this chapter, they always have such fun, hilarious conversations. The friendship dynamic is very realistic. I'm glad things are going well...nothing's wrong with homoerotic cuddles and throwing Skittles down shirts! I take every opportunity I get to throw something down my friend Ashley's shirt. lol. :] Love the story as always.
Fido La Canadienne chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
I found this story yesterday, and I have to say, I'm laughing through every chapter! Oh the perverse bluntness of it all! Actually, I find this quite inspiring - reading all the comments are helping me create a more convincing pervert in my own series I'm in the process of writing (it's not on here because I plan to have it published. However, I do plan to put /something/ on here...).

The only thing I'd recommend is writing a little less conversation and a little more action, because it tends to be confusing and rushed when you have little idea as to what's really going on around your characters and who's talking to who.
SerialXLain chapter 21 . 12/1/2006
"Brian, I'm sure you'd be wiling to help me, lest I write about your puckered virgin rosebud and Adam's hot throbbing sausage of love plunging into said rosebud while you both shoot sticky thick ropes of strawberry-tasting cum at the same time."

WTF! XD

Abusive boyfriends are the suck, man. ;-;

Heh silly and funny as usual. Nice update. :D

xo

(Psht you're a tease. :points to first paragraph:)
BloodyDestiny chapter 21 . 11/20/2006
I love the Kind of random and sort of pointless chapters. Though they are always good for a laugh. There were a few parts ( like the rainbow part) that made me laugh anyways keep up the good work.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »