Reviews for Scream With Me
ICaughtFire chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
great chapter...sabra cracks me up. and so does tristan. hell, all your characters are great. suck the rainbow? hahahaha. also loved the whole "armor of tin" thing. yes, it is definitely hard to find chapter titles. always have that problem. i'm glad i'm not the only random profession of love, then.

oh and i read the review replies- i am a lesbian, and sometimes i wear flannel. my friend joseph relentlessly teases me asking me when i'm getting a mullet. lol. anyway, can't wait to read more. hope everything's going well!
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 21 . 11/17/2006
Haha. :)

Skittles.

That made me laugh, REALLY hard. _

Great job!

All your characters are quite comical.
Cokii chapter 20 . 11/1/2006
mr. pointy? that's what i named my knife too! yay for mr. pointy! this chapter was really good
ICaughtFire chapter 20 . 10/30/2006
Yay! This chapter was uber-funny. You really like AFI, don't you? I'm assuming so from the chapter titles. Oh and was the Mr. Pointy thing a reference to Buffy, or was it completely coincidental? I love you, and this story. I bet you just love hearing professions of love from complete strangers, but your characters are just so amazing and relate to each other really well. :] Keep it up.
ICaughtFire chapter 19 . 10/30/2006
You always make me giggle, which is quite a feat since I don't usually giggle. That's too girly for me. Oh don't worry, it's a good running gag. Loved this chapter as always. The mentioning of the D&D-like campaign made me smile, my friends and I play D&D, though right now we're doing d20 modern. Also, mentioning PETA is always a plus. I have so many of those damn stickers. My favorite part was talking about Brian in fishnets and hooker boots. :] heehee.
SerialXLain chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
"I'd have to say he's wrapped more around his cock, but that works too," Hahahaha

Sabra is insane. I love her XD

SerialXLain chapter 19 . 10/27/2006
Speaking of freshmen and rumors... I got the freshmen to believe I have a girlfriend... It's funny.

I love Tristan :O

And the leering guy part. XD Made me be all "Haha what the sketch!" And I like being like that :P

BloodyDestiny chapter 20 . 10/25/2006
HAHA A murder museum. I wanna go. That would be awesome. Anyways keep up the good work.
ICaughtFire chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
Great chapter as always. Made me giggle on several occasions. Glad you updated, I missed this story."You know, the one with the hair and the thing and the shoes."That was funny. I also *love* the repeated mention of all the fangirls.
SerialXLain chapter 18 . 9/28/2006
Hahaha! Poor little Tristan with crazy-girl.

Oh my GOD! I HATE FRESHMEN! They're so LOUD!

And... Rainbow cookies. Or chocolate chip... OR MONSTER COOKIES! I LOVE THOSE THINGS!

BloodyDestiny chapter 18 . 9/24/2006
AW... Brian had his own fangirl. Thats cute. What Sabra did to Tris sounds once again like something I would keep up the good work.
Ann Osbourne chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
Do you realize someone said this story was awful!

OHEMGE. no. not cool. not cool one bit. This story is amazing stupid anonymous person.

so yes. :D I liketh this chapitre.
SerialXLain chapter 17 . 8/26/2006
I read this forever ago but it wouldn't let me review... :sighs:

I love Robin. He's just so damned cute. _ I want to pet him and feed him cookies and stuff like that. :sighs:

love