Reviews for Scream With Me
Ann Osbourne chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Hm... I LIKE IT. xD

I just wanna give Brian a hug... he just seems so adorable and cuddly. YAY! Wait... he's gay. No fair.

Great story. ] keep it up.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Poor tortured Brian!
SerialXLain chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Hehehe Oh Tistan makes me giggle a lot. I love him. He's definitely my favorite character.

Yeah, you get a cape and I'm your sidekick. Sorry, but that's all the agency could afford. ;-;

Aw Brian seems so cute. I can't see him having sex with someone older than him like he did.

Love xoxo
BreathingFlames chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
*squeak* Eek! Write more! Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

*puppy dog eyes*

So adorable!

More?
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Is Adam the only one dealing with these emerging feelings?
SerialXLain chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
:smirks: WHEE! MASTURBATION! I hate zoos but hey if they found hot zoo keepers maybe I can find one too. That will be my goal this summer bwahahaha. Detroit zoo...here I come...

Anyway. Yeah... I liked this senior last year and I would follow him around and stare at him all during chapel...hehehehe...he looks so cute when he's falling asleep and sneezing... XD Wow I sound crazy.

You update so fast. You're my hero.

Love xoox
SerialXLain chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
I do read A/Ns...because I always have the habit of writing really long stupid ones...and I like when other pople have long stupid A/Ns because they amuse me.

Ohhohoho nice dream there XD Whee!

Sabra reminds me of me O.O

I had Latin class freshman year and I hated it...Actually...it was fun because I just goofed around the whole time but it was so fricking hard ;-;

Anyway. XD Umm...When's the sex gonna happen! (harharhar...just kidding...)

LOVE! xoxo
Grade A Milk chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
it is coolio. i like it. but you should speed up the whole adam brian charade.
Esquirella chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Very cute story!
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Whe! I love Tristan. That tongue comment made me giggle.

Ew Clay Aiken... -.-

Love xoxo

(Yes, I'm aware my reviews suck)
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Ahahahaha I love Sabra. And Glen was cute in a nice kind of way _

Waiting for more

Love oxox
Trey Terror chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Well well its different... alot of convorsation and not alot of descriptive transitions or the like... I enjoyed it, but I would have liked some background on Brian, or like a visual discription or something... I guess hes just a emo kid or something with blonde hair... lol idk, but I lke it and will keep on reading and reviewing

RTTM