Reviews for Junior Year
stuge chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
ga update son!
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
hahahaha! Sasha needs to jump into a lake or something. I can't believe she's back! lol! This is hilarious. I can't wait to see how this goes!

Shimizu Asuka chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Hey there. Sorry it took so long for me to get around to this so I could review but you know how it is.

So this is getting good and I like it. I can't wait to hear about the date. Please update soon!
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
hm.. mayhap Dabria likes Brett? eh? I dunno. haha- I like Scott. He's funny. :-P Keep updating! I love how quick you are!

SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
Aww...she's so in love...it almost makes you wanna smack her for pushing him away like she did before, only to fall for him so fast...but its still cute...can't wait for the next chapter!

(Hopefully all of my reviews showed up right lol)
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Ok your story does not suck...it could be longer, but that's about it...thank GOD Aaron finally told her something. I wanted to strangle both of them...
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Didn't expect that...Sasha is funny...and how ironic was the "if I have to be your enemy to get you to stop flirting with me" line? Love it...
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Ok I really don't like Dabria...and Mabel should just tell Aaron how she feels and maybe their little misunderstanding could be fixed...
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
See, just as I thought...Sasha wasn't the problem after all...but what a Dilemma...Aaron is such a guy, he eaves-dropped managed to turn the info into exactly what his little self wanted to hear...the girl of his dreams likes him and is jealous of another girl...lol every guy's dream is to have two chicks fighting over him...how funny...
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Stupid Sasha! Lol she ruined his little plan...Mabel shouldn't be so sensitive, you know what happens when you assume...but then again I could be assuming that Sasha is actually her problem and that'd be hypocritical...anyhoo on to the next chapter!
sassnsweet chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
hey i reviewed. now write more!1lol
sassnsweet chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
yeah! suspense! wait don't write another chappie till i get some popcorn. lol, plz read mine called peachy boarding high
Shimizu Asuka chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
o.. I like this story.. Brett sounds like a maniac.. a maniac in love maybe?.. I don't know.. update soon please because I really want to read more!
lovelyrivals chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
this story totally sucked. I mean what where is the ending. It's kind of hard to tell what's going to happen at the end if you don't even give us a hint! Jez,when you get an ending you better apologise as well because i am thoroughly annoyed.
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Mabel sounds a little...unsure? I can't think of the right word. Too needy maybe? I dunno. You would think that she could at least talk to Aaron. Or maybe realize that he doesn't really want Sasha around all that much. Whatever- maybe she's just clueless? I think if I knew Sasha in real life I would be very annoyed by her. :-) Great job! Keep on writing!