Reviews for Down the Stairs
tina chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
hey im glad to see that you updated! looking forward to the next chapter!
tricksy chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Still...the fast thing. It's not the length of your chapters, it's the description I believe...

Hm.
sokomadeda chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
higreat please keep going!
CaprinaePsi chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Because I was looking for a slash romance sotry I will be nice but... wher's the detail? Honsetly, I don't mean the characters but the surroundings. I also feel a lack of emotions, but then again I'm like that... yarg, I'm keeping this one under watch.
tricksy chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
I agree with the fact that your story kind of goes fast... but maybe I'm just used to writing slow stories? I don't know.

Anyway, I don't mean that you have short chapters, I mean that... eh. How to phrase this... everything goes quickly without much description? I don't know, I'm not very good with advice. -_-

But, you seem to be carrying this story very well. For all I know, your writing style could turn out to work nicely for this little tale.

So keep up the good work. I look forward to your next chapter. :)
Trey Terror chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I actually liked this story... its got the start of something good... but you move quite fast...And you jump from third person to first... without any indication that you do (example:(what you type...) he walked down the stairs I love this...)

correct way: he walked down the stairs thinking, "I love this...") etc... but other than that I liked it and will continue reading the future chapters, blessings, RTTM