Reviews for Ten Thousand Acres of May
rose.tinted.lies chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
I adore this story!

I read it (up to the point it's up to now) last year sometime, but I can't remember if I reviewed or not. Sorry, if I have, I'm probably repeating myself .

Anyway, I'm not going to say 'Update Soon' or anything, 'cause I know I hate it when people say that to me. All I'll say is I can't wait to see what happens next xD

Ciao!
Love Eternally chapter 13 . 5/18/2007
Natasha, what happened to this story. Lol. Not trying to bug you, but I really want to see what happens. . .
Emily Rose chapter 13 . 4/24/2007
Ok wow. This story is just amazing! Theo is just so sweet, and you write him so well. I really want to know what happens next!
Asitha chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
I love this story, and it makes me so sad that it hasn't been updated i half a year. I love that it makes you think, it's not just some fluffy romance or some other dime-novel who-done-it mystery. I could almost classify this as my favorite genre, mind-fuck, but there's enough information not influenced by Theo to *just* keep it out of that category. I *really* wish you would update this _ It's going on my faves list.
Jalindal chapter 13 . 2/10/2007
Your depiction of someone with mental health problems is really interesting to read. Keep going! I want to read the end.
D. Empress chapter 13 . 2/8/2007
Whoah, when you said mystery and drama, you REALLY meant it, huh? Well, it's got me at the edge of my seat. I lost track of time and when I reached the last chapter, I didn't even realize it!

Please finish this? I absolutely love it! The real murder in a supposed murder game's been done a lot, but you put a unique spin to it by telling it from the perspective of the "weird" one of the group, the most possible suspect.
roflcopter chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
Sob.

I love this story so very, very, very much.

Please update.
We Called Her Thalia chapter 13 . 12/18/2006
This story is just so intense, especially with Theo's constant paranoia and anxiety. What's odd is that you manage that with a sort of blurred feeling to the plotline and I'm never sure exactly what's going on, which only adds to the mystery . I don't know whether I like this story more or less than your others, because it's different, y'know? I think you captured Theo's mental instability excellently, for someone who's presumably never lived with that way of looking at things. It's very difficult to stop reading at this point, and I would SO appreciate it if you'd continue soon. Please tell me it isn't Tristan, like your other reviewer suggested. On the other hand, that would make things even more interesting.

Just Friends is popular because it has that kind of feel-good angsty sweetness. It's addictive because you know that they're in love with each other and everything will be okay in the end. Most people prefer comfort.

Okay, on to other things

You said earlier that you avoided putting up your best stories on Fictionpress because you were afraid of criticism. My question is why? If you're proud enough of them, you shouldn't care if someone said something nasty. If people can't take stories that focus on important issues, that's their problem and most of them probably aren't even worth the tears. Truthfully, I'm mostly just saying this out of greed for more reading material, but I just think it's a shame when art gets self-censored for fear of disaproval.

Still, I don't have much of a right to say that to you. It's your creative outlet, and I shouldn't be trying to tell you what to do. Sorry, I am honestly a big fan of your work and I realize that some things are personal rather than material to be shared.
Rinna chapter 13 . 12/14/2006
I don't suppose you're still going to continue this story? I mean, I know one random reader that you've never met doesn't probably make a difference, but I really, really like this story.

I really, really like well-written stories thsat feature characters with psychological disorders like obsessive-compulsive, or anxiety disorder when it's written realistically. (aka, the character actually acts like someone with the disorder they're supposed to have).

coincidentally, I've studied both psychology and acting as well.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
I like this better than Just Friends. And I really liked JF. I'm really not good at the wole reviewing thing, but I think you have a lot of talent, and I like the way you write this. I didn't know someone could be little bit autistic - I thought it was one of those things where you either were or you weren't.

Anyway, it's very interesting, you write the hwole murder-mystery thing well.
usonaki chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
wowzers.

this story is seriously GOOD STUFF. I love the way you write Theo's character. I used to be horribly OCD myself and I think you've done an amazing job of capturing what it's like.

And the story line and Theo/Tristan relationship development is really, really. good.

much love.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
I love you for writing this. You're INSANE, it's WONDERFUL...It's 4:30 am and I read all 13 chapters straight...and I STILL want more!...
VioletGame chapter 13 . 11/19/2006
Good work! Keep it up!
Left On The Shelf chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
I hardly think it was very nice of you to leave this story hanging like that. Please update soon.
kristalyn chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
I just found your story and I absolutely love it. Theo's such an original character, and Tristan's just cool. Please write more soon! Cliffhangers drive me crazy! (in a good way :)
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »