Reviews for the simplicity of fairytales
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ohh...beautiful.
Incompetence chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I have been reading through your work and it has been rendering me speechless. It's so very, very lovely. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it; I can honestly say that you have made my day. Thank you.
poetic heretic chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
You took one of my favorite stories in Greek mythology and made it my ver very very favorite. This poem is so beautiful and powerful! I love the lines "(he doesn't say, "i love you" / but looks into the mirror and whispers / in her ear, "we are the same") / Happily Ever After wasn't his style anyway" So very incredible! Gosh, I envy your delicoius use of imagery!

Keep writing...or else!

Haha

D

Peace
softersin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
amazing , keep it up!
nighthuntress05 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I love the hopelessness of this piece. It's beautiful word choice and amazing imagery.

And I love the lines "dark-prince with his vampire-skin" and "settling into her belly (and the world begins to grow)"
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I am honestly speechless after reading this. The character Hades has always intrigued me and I have always been attracted to the 'wrong' things in life.

Every line I can picture in my mind, but I like this one especially, "and there is something beautiful about that

how he is beautifully-ugly and she is

ugly-beautiful in that way of hers"

You make it all sound so real and I love this too much to describe in words.
OneSilverWing chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Nicely done. I love Persephone, her tale is the saddest to me. Yay myths and legends.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I love this poem. It is wnderfully written. The use of parenthesis is nice, as well asthe quotations.

The format in this poem is very interesting as well. It was different to see so much space between the title and the poem itself.

The stanzas are also organized in a neat fashion, with the longer and shorter, unequal. It's cool.

Anyway, I really liked this poem. Great job & good luck with your further poems! :)

- Sarah

P.S. If you find the time, I would appreciate some advice on my poems, especially my fiction and my newest haiku collection. Thank you. :) Bye.
myno chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I like this. Superbly well-written and mildly disturbing, in your usual style. :P
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
the beginning and end to this is awesome but my absolute favorite part is -he doesn't say, "i love you"but looks into the mirror and whispersin her ear, "we are the same" Happily Ever After wasn't his style anyway- that was AMAZING...
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
i just adore the title.

i feel like the bitterness of the girl is gorgeous in its silence, in the way she destroys the things around her to make the pain go away.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
FuckingGorgeousDarling. Fantastic job. Everything you write is beautiful and inspirational.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
ok, mr. noelle. i loved the title, as well as the phrases "beautfiul hades"; beautifully ugly/ugly beautiful" and the "onetwothreetwenty". in addition, i liked the line "scorching the petals...like the little pyromaniac". thanks for sharing.
stashedlover chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
lovely, your work is fine and dandy (: thanks for keeping up with your reviews for mine. just want you to know that yours are way superb & out of my literary league
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i love the allusions in this, and i really enjoy the last line of this especially, scary in an odd way and made my stomach drop a little, nicely done
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »