Reviews for Let's play catch!
QuixoticQuetzal chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I like this poem a lot. :)
SwitchVale chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was great, I had no idea what to expect, with the title and all, and really not until the end either.
nikki chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
wow its good and i read it hahahai do like it, its good keep it upx
Megan-TheWriter chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hah, this is quite nifty. I rather like it. I really like "I’ll hold the truth,

And throw it at the wall."

And yeah. It's good :)

Megan.
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
When I read the title, I didn't know quite what to expect, exactly. But it turned out to be a beautiful and witty poem, that I enjoyed reading very much!
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
fantastic, knock it off with the good pieces, cuz im starting to feel like im not worthy of the title "author"

love the last two lines, they're really good...can totally realate to the whole thing

marionette/ lexa
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
... huh, sounds like something I hear in my head all the time... I loved the ending lines.

Amazing getting a review from me, huh? Don't get too used to it, cause knowing my luck with computers this one is never going to let me on again...

Anyhoo, great job as always...

Cassandra
Godly Luke Staden chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
hey i firstly want to quote you:

"Thanks for taking the time to check out this page, and if you have any work you want me to R & R then let me know, and I'll do that for you asap. I enjoy reading others' work."

ok good we have that out of the way. Why oh why do you refuse to read my work? i have 'let you know' countless times. oh well now your just going to send me spiteful emails.

as i have told you before, nice poem but oh so wierd. I guess you just have problems.

keep writing

godly luke staden
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
it could be worse, me and pri convinced ourselves you'd be sold into slavery in south america..turns out stations arent THAT dangerous. heh. nice poem though ;) iz xx
shining defiance chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Interesting concept. I like the way you caught the feeling of that sort of helplessness. It's such a strange feeling (physically, I mean) when you go to catch something and miss. It's pretty humiliating, too, like you sort of captured.

I think most people do their best work at three in the morning. :)
Poppy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
yay! finally a new poem! but this just shows that sad things happen when you don't have music ( i sort of understand it a bit i think... you may hafta explain it to me some more though.
Olivine chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
hm... i dont understand it either, but i like the way it was written. especially the last two lines, lol. those were just funny. my mom read aastha. and she read the last three chapters in front of me. when she was done, she looked at me, and said 'why did you have to make it so SAD?' it took me two glances to figure out that her eyes were red and puffy because she was crying... i didnt mean it to be that sad! oh, well... writing talent! -grins-

keep on writing MWR-::-
simply meg chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wierd... but i like it. It sounds cool... I just really don't understand what it means...