Reviews for Call Number
Sylar14 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
;A; Excuse me while I go cry in a corner, because I lack fun stories to read. . .

Seriously though, I had a lot of fun reading this.
Kinda cheesy. Somewhat cliche. But I loved it nonetheless. XD Thanks for writing it!
Sylar14 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
/fit of rage

NUUUH. ;A; *cries*
Sylar14 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I can't even- *dies*
Sylar14 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I'm loving this story far too much. ;;
I'm becoming obsessed with it, similar to how Lukey-boy be obsessed with Alexander. XD
But! D: There are only four more chapters left! And then I'll have to read it again! *cries* (Not that that's a bad then... The reading it again, I mean. It ending is pretty bad :P)
Sylar14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Creepy, brown-haired, Librarian-In-Training.

...

I like him. owo XD
I like this. It's really well written. :D
HappyBrowser chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Ah! At last an end full of promise for the future. I'm happy for both of them AND for you for you must know how much pleasure you've given with this story.
Now you deserve a big hug.
HappyBrowser chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Thank goodness!,
HappyBrowser chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Just gets better with every chapter.
HappyBrowser chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
You have me hooked. I'm reading this through with joy and considerable eagerness.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely touching and beautifully written. You are truely a hopeless romantic your
epilogue demonstrates. Bless you.
The.Flailing chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This. This whole piece. It is beautiful. So beautiful. I love it. LOVE IT! It's simple, elegant, moving, and just... AHHHHHH LOVE IT! I also love how you did the ending; how it's a happy one, but a bit ambiguous. I would like to believe that Luke and Alex spent the rest of their lives together; I can't imagine how they wouldn't, seeing as they so obviously love each other, and already lost each other once. GAAAAHHHH THE FEEELLLLSSS! I love this story!
pinklinlin chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Haha sorry I'm too lazy to long in right nowXD Just wanted to say I love this! And Chapter Five is missing, so I feel like I'm skipping part of the story... So please fix that...
And um..
That is all(:
sick at heart chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
This story is super cute, I love it. And Alexander is adorable.
Kayla chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Your story was grate i really wish you of keep it going can still go alot of ways.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 8 . 11/9/2011