Reviews for Call Number
JudasMonster chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
This story is cute.

Luke is blonde, yum.

The boys are so sweet and innocent.

It's refreshing, really.

Hope it works out between them...
dominoKEI chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
This was sweet. I really liked it, and your language was vivid and descriptive. The grammar was pretty much spot-on, as far as I could tell. Luke was quite expressive, and somehow, even though it was 1st person POV, you could still tel what Alexander was thinking and feeling. Great!
Priscylla chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Well you finished this story a long time ago. But I like to review it anyway - I read the story in one go. It has a nice plot, I like how everything goes back to the book from the beginning. At first they wouldn't have started to talk without the book and now, they wouldn't have met again.
Whisperypath chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Ah...cute story!

Loved the ending :D everything worked out so nicely :D
Shjsj7732 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I love this story!
no-ones-puppet chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Oh gosh! It was so sweet! I felt bad when they stopped talking but I was glad that it all worked out. :) and do you really need graduate school to be a librarian? Lol.
Ben Tramsami chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
That was so sweet! The whole epilogue I was trying really hard not to cry, but I gave up once I finished reading. Thanks for the lovely read. I really enjoyed it. :)
midnight to dusk chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
this story is so good :)i can't stop reading :P
5redroses chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
This is such a lovely, believable story. Definite favourite :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
this was really good!

i loved reading this :D

bit sad though :(

very well written as well :D
Grim Goodbye chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
So. Effing. Cute. LOVE.
shyd1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
Ah so cute!

It's very slice of life. I just want it to keep going on and on.

Great ending (although, why did it have to end!).
LavenderWolf chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
It's probably just me being stupid, but I kinda don't get the title. But anyways, it was really good and a great read. The writing flows. I loved all of the "aw" moments! I was giggling randomly over Luke's weirdness. I had to remind myself pretty often that Luke was a boy, though. But this only bothered me a little.

~LavS
Magnetic Maleficence chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
I just read through this whole story, and I think it's awesome. I really love how believable your characters are, and how realistic this seems. You did a great job!
ehhwhatever chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I like how the relationship didn't move at an alarming rate, it made it seem realistic. The whole story was just really endearing :)
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »