Reviews for Call Number
Ana FFN chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This fic is SO beautifull

I do have to say the fluff is just ADORABLE

(the nice parts brought tearns to my eyes (I am a very sentimental person D)
FourDays chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
I just reread this, and DAMN but I'm crying.

I don't remember if I reviewed this the first time I read it, but this is the sweetest, cutest, fluffiest, awesomest, superlativest story ever and I love it.

Please update Highrise?
frogs of war chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
4:"...more than I had meant to when only once I saw him flush slightly" ...meant to only when I saw... or ...meant to once I saw... or something

"It’s, like, 2 minutes from here...the city,”" the first quote mark is missing.

"We unpacked." Isn't Luke still soaked from the rain?

5:"...our houses after school to..." the library?

"I leaned in and kissed the back of his neck, softly, and celebrated internally when he closed his eyes and smiled." How did Luke know Alexander's eyes were closed if he was behind him? Or how does he kiss the back of Alexander's neck if he's in front?

8: a second chance. I think it will work this time.

Good job. I'm glad you finished it.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
Great job on the story, it's very pleasant to read. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Luke & Alexander are really adorable. Though the end did leave me wanting more. Well, anyway, thanks for writing sucha wonderful story.
me chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
i love libraries. i love you. it's rather weird going up to a librarian you've known since you were five but who still doesn't know who you are. i completely agree that they're scary.

anyway. thanks.
Yaleni chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
this is AWFULLY CUTE. its so adorable, especially when they're kids and all they share their fears, have fun times, and then they grow up, and having luke remember all the things they did when he finally came back to the library...ahh, so cute. gave me the sniffles. The slight awkwardness between the two and the fact that they didnt have much to say to eachother, but the emotion they conveyed, made it obviously clear that they truly did love each other, and this story is just so adorable and short... its cute. i like cute things.

Mad Mary Kidd chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was the sweetest romance I have read in a very long time. I love that you managed not to dwell on the fact that Luke was leaving - something I would have been hard pressed to do. Go you! I am hanging out for another update on Highrise as well, by the way :)

~MMK
psychojunglecat122 chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
i have to say, that was pretty damn adorable. it got a little long, waiting for them to finally have their first kiss and everything, but other than that i thought it was a lovely little story. i wish i could have a summer romance as adorable as that one, but my library doesn't have any cute volunteers. all in all, a good work.
cajun-cuteness chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
AW! That's so adorable! *squeals*
cajun-cuteness chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
AW! That's so adorable...
cajun-cuteness chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
Oh no. Someone's gonna walk in on them.
cajun-cuteness chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
LOL. Come on! I love this.
cajun-cuteness chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Aw! SO adorable!
cajun-cuteness chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
NO! You don't throw something like that away! They always find it! ALWAYS!
cajun-cuteness chapter 2 . 12/21/2008