Reviews for A Fine Line
Ugh chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
This is terrible

How can you create a such non realistic brat.
What sixteen year old walks into an office, barging in, possibly destructive and making random demands.
The insolence annoyed me. The situation was stupid. Plainly stupid
I'm sorry but this is a pathetic attempt at drama I couldn't make it past the second chapter.
And also why are there so many traces of abuse everywhere here
The first two chapters are disappointing af.
You've probably lost will to complete this story cos it's shit.
IcanzIIravor chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
Great story. I hope you post more some day
xD chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I hope Mia and Stephan don't get together...
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I love it!
It's awesome! Update! Please!
Oh my! What with Stephen do when he finds out about the uncle!
Who will she confy in first ? Best friend ? Boyfriend ? Future lover?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I love it!
Mer Princess chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
This is story had me laughing since the very beginning.

Very well written and always had me wanted for more.

The humor throughout the story almost got me in trouble a few times since I was trying not to laugh in the quiet area of the public library.

I hope you return to this story and some day finish it because the way it was written seems so real that it could possibly be happening right now.

Thank you for writing and I hope your inspiration for this story returns soon.

4/25/12
spiderbabe chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
You would be too cruel to discontinue this story! I used to read it when I was in high school, but you updated so infrequently that I stopped and then completely forgot about it.

But lately I'd been having these errant memories about it that I had to check up on it - and I'm quite sad that it's not complete yet.

So please, please update! This story is hauntingly good! )
Vampireacademyrox chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
love it plz ud soon :D
AlexionMichaelis chapter 14 . 6/1/2010
I really do love your story! Please update soon! :D

I enjoy how you take your time to build the relationships between the characters and not rush into things that a lot of authors tend to do. :)
Chocorange888 chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
I would just like to say that I absolutely adore your story, but I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while. I hope when you get enough time, you would update it. Thank you.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Hi there!

Just want to say, I've been a silent reader and managed to find this story again! I hope you update soon, it's really good!
SpanishHazel14 chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
i really liked this story so plz plz plz keep writing on it
MadameLeQueen chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
oh god this story is addicting(:

I couldn't stop reading it, haha.

I absolutely LOVE Mia's attitude and personality x)
Misplaced Angel chapter 14 . 8/25/2009
This is one of the best stories i have ever read. Seriously, I /love/ it! Mia is such a unique chcracter... tho the plot is getting a tad predictable... I love Stephen tho, he sounds yummy.

How have you not updated in so long? Please please update soon!

Ta!
Sweet-Loop chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I am really into this story, but I'm getting really antsy because YOU WON'T UPDATE! I really love your characters, you've given this story a lot of depth, and the plot is very original.

BUT PLEAASSE UPDATE!