Reviews for A Fine Line
bignsassy818 chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
I only read chapter 14 because the story is really long. Although I would like to continue reading it because I think it's such a good story. Would you kindly reply with a condensed version of what has happened before chapter 14? I would really appreciate it, thanks!
jinx89 chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
I have no words for this! I absolutely love this! Anyway, just a few comments (no criticism, really...just rambling on my part). The whole bathroom thing that Mia talked about...that's actually true which is probably why I found it so funny! (If I remember correctly, 3 to 7 times a day is healthy). And, Denver...wow...that's where I live! I love that you picked Denver...it's never really used in stories D Anyway, keep up the great work and take your time with updating...I know what that's like. )
violet-eyez chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
he finally realized that he likes her
clairey chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
Oh great chapter..cant wait for the nxt one!
pinkeclipse chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
loved the chapter!
AMM3485 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
SO I noticed a bunch of changes that you made, and I will tell you that even though I love this story to death and I squeal out loud when I see an email I was disappointed that you re-edited it. I was shocked when I saw that Stephan was 21 instead of 28 (I think that was it anyway). It just seemed more feasible the other way around and you had also said that you weren't going to change it too. But yeah, other than that, losing the actual technology references was good in my opinion, made it more realistic. Also, I so did not see the uncle thing coming. I just want to say, amazing twist. And yes I do indeed hate Geo, just because they were doing so well together and then of course the conflict must occur. But yeah, loving this story, and I cannot wait until another long update. You are my hero :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
wow dude. and he finally falls for her. well slowly. dude i can't believe she totally forgot about logan. for such a genius, she sure is dense when it comes to her best friend. maybe it's because she's so used to him that she just votes it off as him being over protective as her best friend. what a loser. i think her and logan would be great together. unless mia wants it like that, that is.
Em chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
You say she's a teen prodigy but she sounds like anything but one to me. He definitely doesn't sound 21 either. He sounds more like he's in his mid-30s. And he clearly thinks of her as a child, and justifiably so, so it just grosses me out thinking about them. Karen's sweet and he's lucky to have her and Stephan needs to realize that soon. I skimmed the chapter but it seems you really are gonna take it down the road better left untraveled, so I wont be reading anymore to keep myself from grimacing anymore... However I feel about this particular plot, I can't refute that you are a pretty good writer... just not liking the subject matter much.
Blackrain7557 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
Well that was a turn of events, an extremely well written turn of events I should say. That last bit just has a whole myriad of consequences and results waiting to be explored. Really looking forward to the next chapter of this story.
akaCHEEKS chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
man. this chick has so much problems man
clairey chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
Liking it so far...update soon :D
Blackrain7557 chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
That was brilliant, bordering on extremely awesome, anyways, exceedingly good writing, characters are rich and vibrant, plot details are good (is anything original these days? can it be?) but overall its a great story and hopefully and update is in the works. But honestly this is one of my favorite stories so far.
cajun-cuteness chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
O! Extremely good! I can't wait to see what happens next!

I think Mia should SO get with Stephen, and Logan with Karen!

PERFECT!

Please update soon! I'm DYING of suspense!
FM Radio chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Update dude, just update.
violet-eyez chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
so how is she going to get the money?
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »