Reviews for A Fine Line
pinkeclipse chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
cant wait to see what he will get her!
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Gosh, It's incredibly late (or should I really say, early in the morning) and I've got super early morning lectures. But I knew I wanted to say how much I've been enjoying reading this! I hope your recent update marks a trend in updates that will hopefully happen again soonish. I can say that, though Mia and Stephan (if they end up together) have a seeming vast age gap, I can work with it. She is way too smart for the age gap to really feel that big, expect that he acts more like he's 30 then anywhere close to 21. But when you take age away from the equation, they seem incredibly cute together. Is this like a love pentagon? Lol. I can't wait to find out more of Mia's secrets. I hope I don't wait too long. Until then! )
violet-eyez chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
aww they are falling for each other, what's going to happen to karen and logan they will get hurt
xoxokristen chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
I love the story! When are stephan and mia going to get together? Please update again soon!
Asha R Patel chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
Hey,

I LOVE your story, I squealed so loud when I realised you'd posted another chapter.

X

asha
pinkeclipse chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
when is he going to realize he likes her!
Your Bestest Best Friend chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Sorry, too lazy to log-in.

All I have to say is...

STAMP OF APPROVAL!

There, it's official. ;)
Your Bestest Best Friend chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Sorry too lazy to sign-in...

All I have to say is...

STAMP OF APPROVAL!

There, it's offical ;)
AMM3485 chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
If only you could have heard the squeal I emitted when I saw A FINE LINE in my email subject. I am absolutely positively 100% addicted to this story. It's like I can't get enough! Seriously I so love it. This chapter was super awesome. I loved every second of it. I seriously can't wait for another one. YAY!
Kajal chapter 11 . 9/16/2008
I just went through most of this story and I have to say, I think you're a very talented writer and I'm definitely going to want to read more from you, but I probably wont be reading more of this story. It's just my opinion but I really don't like where the story is headed. I know there's only a 6 year age gap, and if they were 50, it might not seem so bad, but it does to me here. Plus, up until now, there have been way too many moments when he's treated her like a younger sister or even a daughter. Not to mention, I like Karen and Stephen and her can be pretty cute when the hellion's not interrupting them. And, I know a lot of people love Mia, but I think she's a little too rude and nothing she could have gone through should excuse that. Plus, I think she's super immature which again, is why I see her as Stephen's younger sister and not lover- see, to me, that just sounded so wrong. There have been so many hints at how they've got a sibling thing going or how she's so young (that she hasn't even developed yet), that it gives me some hope that you realize it too and therefore the story might be headed in the less obvious route but I don't know...

Anyways, sorry for all the criticisms. But like I said, you're an amazing write and the story is very well written technically. Plus, the plot's also original I'm just not into where it's probably going.
theslykit chapter 11 . 9/13/2008
oh please update soon! i remembered reading this story a while ago but completely forgot about and randomly found it! LOL...please update!
FM Radio chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
AW! How adorable. Is Stephen really just 21?
violet-eyez chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
she is finally admitting her feelings for him and his are coming to the surface, but what about karen and logan?
Rayne Aubrey chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
So I didn't sign in-you know I'm lazy.

Anyways, here goes my ridiciously long review. This chapter was amazing, like all the rest. But I think everyone else will tell you that. What they won't tell you is: When Mia told him "Shh" I totally imagined her getting close and either then killing him or kissing him-and that's not because I'm a little crazy on sugar or that I've been waiting murder mysteries for several hours straight...okay maybe it's because of both those reasons lol

You were right: this is a very long chapter. I hope you know you're extremely long-winded. But you keep it interesting, I know people will like that. And cats too, Jasmine is completely enthralled. Really I'm serious. She's sitting right here (shedding like crazy) and wide-eyed with wonder.

And I know it took me a long time to read the chapter but you know I'm easily distracted. But I have to say, reading this chapter was a good distraction from my writing. I'm ready to write in my stories again. All I have to do now is grab my writing crown and cape, put my hands on my hip and I'm OFF! lol Okay, I think I'm done now.

Amazing. Fantastic. Fabulous. Fan-bul-ing?

Can't wait for the next chapter sweets. And though I know I could do better at the whole ridiculously long and pointless review, but I'm tired and I need to run and get more caffeine.

I promise to do better next time. :)

Love ya!
AMM3485 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
YAY! I almost squealed when I checked my Gmail today. I am so stoked that you updated and I absolutely 10o and quadruple billon loved this chapter. I was laughing like a lunatic during this chapter. Really awesome job, I mean it, AWESOME. Can't wai until the next chapter, I'm wondering what's going to happen with her uncle when she gets back.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »