Reviews for A Fine Line
Angel of Ink chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Uh... 126 is NOT a ridiculously high IQ. 100 is average, and 150 genius, so 126... pretty good, but not that impressive. Definitely not impressive enough for a guy to get shaky hands over...
AMM3485 chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
She's flirting with the enemy, interesting development. I absolutely adore this story! I love Stephan and Mia the two of them together can keep me laughing for hours!
violet-eyez chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
so she meets the competiton
Sophia chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
Hiya! Just read your story... (of course, duh... i wouldn't be writing this if i didn't lol) but anyways... please CONTINUE! I am absolutality loving this story. Plus I like the way you set up Mia's character. Punkish, 'hot topic' worthy, out going, speaks her mind... loving it! :D Not your average and everyday character. keep up w/ the good work! Update soon!
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
haha he should go see her IQ, then he won't be so dissapointed.
Sweet123 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
I dont TRUST HIM. RUN MIA GIRL

RAPIDO CHICA
jujube chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
haha what a funny story!lol hope u'll update soon
Sweet123 chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
i am so worried for Mia. With 40 bucks an hour she can get her own place
Sweet123 chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Hes so rich, he could away with having a harem of teenage girl
Sweet123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Logan would be soo good for her
Sweet123 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
You should bump it up to M to be sure. Some people like to trip
Sweet123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I am sure Barbie is offended by all these people trying to be like her
Sweet123 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I love the age gap.
Sweet123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
shoot 40 DOLLARS an hour. let me cuss out a CEO
Tecna chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Wow, I'm still in amazement as to how you can write in such detail and like a proper story book author.

Anyway, still an amazing chapter, I was just re-reading this fic yesterday and you updated, how awesome!

But, I can't wait for further updates, don't make me wait too long. Fantastic chapter, I can sense another twist in the fic, will be waiting! Update asap!

Tecna ;)