Reviews for A Fine Line
sousie chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
yes! another chapter keep it up and update soon
kingrankar76 chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
i love this chapter it's so long and nice to read. I am so in love with Mia and Stephan. Please update asap
Misplaced Angel chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
I love Mia's Character, she's so cynical, reminds me of people i know. and stephen is like her ... i dont know but they are soo cute together. thats assuming you do get them together? anyway keep updateing please.

Misplaced Angel
Valkyre chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
...
violet-eyez chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
aw so cute
akaCHEEKS chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
haha nice story. when do they start to like each other? i think stephen would start harboring feelings for her first
flojo22811 chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
update asap!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
Aha, they're all going boating, hm? This should be interesting.

The fight over the wheel of the boat (real smart, there, Logan) is, I'm sure, the most meaningless fight those two will have over something.

Oh, CEO dude was too wrapped up in Mia to take notice of Karen? Hm, I wonder why... *sarcastic*

Why would CEO let Logan sail the boat? Oh, hm, maybe because CEO dude cares about yu, Mia!

Keep writing! As I've said way too many times, I love your story, and want to read more of it soo.

Merry Christmas and good luck with writing!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
How many cars does he have?

Ooh, someone to give her an equally intelligent response-CEO dude, of course!

Hey! I read books like that... Huh, guess Mia and I just can't be considered normal, then.

Oh, twenty-one? Hell's bells, he's hardly and adult! I wondered what the age difference between he and Mia was (I've had characters with...I don't know, nineteen years?) and that's a pretty good one.

Muaha, if only he knew.

Nice chapter, and I'm going on...
Le Cosmonaute chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Haha, Carl's being de-vious. Good for him. And Stephan/CEO dude. And Mia. Can't wait can't wait an't wait for the next chapter, which you already wrote and I am therefore going to go read.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
I think the rating's fine. I've never heard of stories being taken off, but I imagine that would only happen if there was sexual content and it was rated T or soemthing.

Did Mia's parents die in a tornado? How could she have saved them, anyway?

Nice long, and really amazing chapter. I don't even know what to say, I love this so much? I know it's only chapter three, but have you considered getting it published?

There are grammar mistakes here and there, but otherwise it's really, really good.

Some of this stuff is unrealistic, but you can probably just claim creative license. .
Diamandis chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
This is really good. Update soon please!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
“You don’t know what it’s like to know God must hate you.” Haha, I love Stephan.

I don't remember what the summary said, but hope that Mia and CEO dude will wind up getting together and not her and Logan. No offence to Logan . but she and Stephan fit so well tgether (and by that I mean that the grate against each other perfectly).

Keep up the awesome work, I love your story!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Ha, I'm glad she decided to bug Stephan some more. Good choice. Well, again, great chapter, love reading, and shall be continuing right now.
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This was great! I love Mia...she's so much fun. And I can't wait to see Mr. CEO's face, either.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »