Reviews for A Fine Line
Diamandis chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Wow, the chapters are really long. I love how she winds him up.
Diamandis chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This story looks SO good. I am going to read it now so expect another review...or ten :D
sousie chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
awsome story update soon
FM Radio chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
Thank you for updating! It is a wonderful Christmas present! I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Update again asap!
atreyu love chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
oi, logan must feel realy bad.

it was sorta his fault. kinda.

m, anywhoo, i really like the story,

and i think this is gonna be a major love

triangel :) lolz. DRAMA. PLEASE UPDATE!
atreyu love chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
haha, Mia is hilarious.

and Stephan is going to

fall HARD for her :)
atreyu love chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
m, i like :)
Tecna chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
A fantastic chapter, absolutely thrilling. Loved the part where Mia and Stephen saw each other and I have to say, I completely hate Mia's uncle.

I can't wait to see what happens, you have to update soon, but I keep asking you about your other story: Sanctuary... are you ever planning to update that? Coz it's absolutely fantastic.

Brilliant chapter, update soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tecna ;)
JadeDream chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
aww poor logan! i like him. update soon!
GoddessofChocolate chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Thank you for a delightful christmas gift of a new chapter, I know it is selfish of me to say but I can't wait for the next chapter.
GoddessofChocolate chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Great story, I love it... hope you update soon.
glamoureste chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
oh yeah, i forgot to say good job. :]
glamoureste chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
huh. that's a little awkard. she's barely sixteen and he's twenty-one...

at first, i thought she was doing this for college and that she was, like, 19 or 20...

but oh well. i guess you said in your summary that love knows no age.
Caelyn Rose chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
you deserve so SO many more reviews than the amount you have. I enjoy what I have read so far-it's a completely different twist of themes going on, but it works. At first I wasn't so sure about her age thing, because that is extremely young but for me it's evening out more, so keep up the good work!
Tecna chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
Lol, not far enough for his liking. I can't wait to see his reaction and Mia's when they see each other, I bet it'll be a classic. You have to update asap, not only this story but also your Sanctuary fic, I really want to read more of that and you haven't updated for ages.

Anyway, awesome chapter, loved it, update soon.

Tecna ;)