Reviews for Varsity Boy
feverbeaver300 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
heyy! great one! love it. i can definitely relate!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
The chorus is very catchy, nice song!
Sillyscrat chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Why can't the songs on the radio be as well-written as this?
relyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aww, I like this. -nodnod- You're good. ) Write more!
Dust Cloud chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Track Team Arms? Haha, people don't run on their HANDS. Lol. But I forgive you, and I liked it all the same.
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I really like this. I love how you kinda brought the artist into the song/story, "And there’s a girl who doesn’t mind/That you’re still so unsure/Kiss her, and hold her,/Tell her that she’s kind of sweet/Tell her that you don’t mind/That she’s still so unsure…" Definitely liked this one.
hopeless-flame chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
its nice. i like it! )
SKoW Awards chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Congrats! This story has been nominated for winning the Best One-Shot (Complete) section of our awards site.

-Linda

/skow
square root chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hey, I really like this. You should sell it to some singer and have it made into a song. I would buy it:)
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Hey, this is a really good poem/song? I mean i really liked the analysis of the star boy. He isn't all that glamor and shine, but deep inside he's just like the rest of us. I enjoyed reading this piece.
aphrodite x rose chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Hey, grown-up PanWhat are you doin’?You’re insecure andWon’t admit itBut that shell of confidenceReminds me of a prince who hasn’t

favorite part...nicely written...i think everyone knows a boy or two to be able to relate to this...
she's so hardcore chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aw, I like it! Does it have music?

j. lynn
Respect Is Sexy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You absolutely cannot fathom how much I hate you for being able to write poetry. I couldn't write decent poetry if the alternative was being locked in a very small cage for twenty-four hours with post-Isadora's-death Simon and a lot of angry rabid cucumbers. Yeah...

An intersting poem, but I haven't seen any such varsity boys at my school...maybe I'll see some next year in high school (sounding like this is some sort of tourist attraction xD) Anyhoo, good poem, hope you're feeling better!
Elena chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
whoo ! i like it. i know a guy at my school exactly like that. good job as alwasy!
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Haha..perfectly sums up some people I know. As you said, we all know this guy. Well done.