Reviews for The Smallest Elephant
binnyboo chapter 25 . 8/2/2012
hum hum hum. oh dear. poor nem.
poor skeezie.
poor keegan
poor my heart.
what an ending.
binnyboo chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
what cuteness.
Jia chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
God dammit
I was crying my eyes out during the last three chapters!
This is so beautifully sad!
My gosh.

What happened to Skeeze?
Omggg. How did his 'mom' react? Is it possible to write an epilogue of what happened to the characters? Please! I'm dying to know what happened to them.
I'm still so teary.
jaskolka chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
This is a second story of yours that I've read after Brainless.

I would like to tell you that you have a gift for making a reader believe in your characters and their world. Each time I would go through a chapter I would feel completely enraptured by the story. It would make me laugh and cry.

I felt very close to Keegan throughout the time I spent with him and the ending broke my heart. Actually, when you wrote in one of the author notes that some of the readers may not be happy with the ending I could already feel the impending tragedy looming on the horizon. Still, I couldn't just quit. This story was like a drug to me and I must have seen it to the end.

I usually don't do this - I find that the real life can be depressing enough on its own and I don't need fiction to remind me what a terrible place this world can sometimes be. That I stayed in spite of this simply proves how good of a storyteller you are. It was so, so sad but at the same time heartwrenchingly beautiful.

This story is definitely going to stay with me for a long time.

Thank you.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
Oh my god! That is so sad! I'm actually crying a little! What's making me even sadder is thinking about who will find the last chapter of his story.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
That's sad, actually. I got a little teary even though it's about a fictional character.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 25 . 11/29/2011
I don't think I have ever cried as much in my life as I did reading the ending of this story. Some how I knew that there would be suicide in this story when I began reading this, call it a sixth sense if you must. I just didn't know who. I hate that I was right. This was a beautiful story and I really enjoy it...man I was crying harder at the end of this then I did at the end of the books "before I die" and "13 reasons why". amazing job on this story, even if the story was tragic.
SpazticCat chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
Could not have at least put this story under tragedy?
NotSoMuchAnymore chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
I loved the way you ended this. Does that make me sadistic? Oh well. At any rate this was an amazing story and I loved your writing style.
TheOnlySexyGeorge chapter 25 . 7/5/2011
This was the best/saddest story I've ever read, but it was so good. Though I can't help but wonder what happened after the end. What happened to Skeezie? Did any of the choir room gang attend Keegan's funeral? Did he even have one?
JudasMonster chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
For some reason I don't find myself being able to really care for Nehemiah... He's a bad influence to, uh... the main character.
Sheepie chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
Well that was severely depressing. In a good way. This story was so addicting that I couldn't stop. And I definitely got wrapped up in the emotions of the characters, because now I'm morbidly sad. I was hoping Keegan would come to his senses and get with Skeezie. I adored them together. Or maybe Skeezie would come to a heroic rescue. I had a feeling Miah would pull that kind of shit.

This story was very well written. My only issue was there were parts where it was confusing during transition periods. You would be in one part and then the next sentence there was a major time skip.

Beyond that, this story was definitely an amazing on and very well executed. Your characters were strong and believable and I loved how in between you had bits of Keegan's story.

I just wish it had a happier ending! BAH!

Great job!
Jj chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
Wow.. This is like the saddest story i've ever read. I actually cried. :'( but I suppose it's kinda an appropriate ending. Although of course I don't encourage suicide! Still.. Great writing!
violet-chi chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
It's beautiful. Who cares if it's been four years since this story. It's beautiful.
Screamless Honey chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
Your story made me realize a lot about life...even though the ending depressed me I still enjoyed reading this story and in all honesty...finishing it made me to forget a previous idea of killing myself...I kno this will probably freak you out but I just want to thank you for writing this story...if you didnt I would probably be dead rite now...it was a wonderful piece of artwork and I am glad I read it before...once again thank you for writing this story

Screamless