Reviews for The Smallest Elephant
SmokinClovers chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
WOW... that was amazing. I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. The ending was really unexpected, and I was really hoping Keegan would realize how big of a jerk Nehemiah was and end up with Skeezie (I'm a sucker for a happy ending. But then again, who isn't). But I liked this story because it shows that sometimes life doesn't have a story-book ending. I don't know, maybe I was reading into it too much (I tend to do that, looking for deep meaning where there isn't any). Thank you for sharing your story. I stayed up pretty late last night reading it, when I should have been studying for a test :)
SmokinClovers chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Ugh, why did he have to kiss Nehemiah? Skeezie obvoiusly loves him and is so sweet, and I love them together. Why does Keegan have to like Nehemiah? I am seriously hoping at this point that this is going to be one of those endings where the person realizes the guy they thought they loved wasn't the one for them... and I would hate to have to see Skeezie when Keegan broke up with him.

However, regardless of how the story ends, It was very interesting and actually made me feel something, because making me feel frustrated about the characters is far better than making me feel "blah" about the whole situation. I have really enjoyed this story so far!
Jj Smith chapter 25 . 1/25/2011
It was so touching to me that i cried at multiple times in the story and it really moved me about peoples different views about themselves and each others
creativesmarts chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
Whoa. That has got to be the most unexpected ending I've ever read!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 25 . 12/12/2010
first of all, i loved the way you ended the story! it was truly perfect *-* i also loved the TSE part of the story very much. everything was so beautifully written. i would love a little sequel with everyones (and i mean EVERYONES reactions, even keplers) reactions. Notice the cred thread in this review, i don't think i've ever used that word this many times xD
Bloody Peppermint chapter 25 . 12/2/2010
...I know its been a couple of years since you wrote this, so you probably won't even read this, but I must get it off my chest. First they are YOUR characters, so you do whatever you want with them. The part that truly made me upset was the genre. Yes, it did say General/Angst. But if the character died,(even though it was told in the views of the elephant), I really would have appreciated the genre "tragedy”. Now I understand that You may have not viewed it as tragedy, but I honestly think for the ‘safety’ of your readers, it would have been nice to say ‘tragedy’. And NOT to give away the story, but just as a nice thing to say. I know it is mostly my fault because I decided to read it, but when I think of angst I think of Bad ad bad…then a little later things look up. If it tragedy, I can at least expect (at worst) that a character will die. /Okay. Now that my rant is over (sorry I was crying and the only way I can let go of a sad story is to write a review on my views of a character death.) this story was an enjoyable read. I honestly did Love it! :D You write very well and I love Skeezie! Well that is all I shall say!
hustsu chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
I kind of knew all along it would end this way ,but I also hope you would write some afterward.

I feel a bit dissapointed.

well,it's the charming point of this story antway.

( and it's too late to ask now consider the date you had finished the story, but really how can you be so cruel to your readers like this! *sob* )

tell you the truth, the story is too rush for my liking. It's more like short story with multiple chapters? If you put more details about characters, more events, make readers more familair with the characters, stoic reason for the feeling between characters, more impact climax that turn the table, I think it would bring out more tragic emotion.

ugh...it's hard to criticize in english with my level of the language,

hope you understand my rambling.

well,it's still worth reading and comment nonetheless. good job!
lunasea chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
i absolutely loved this story. like i literally LOVED IT. at first i thought..hey he may get hurt by nehemiah and get a second chance with skeezie but then as i read more i was beginning to see how it would end. i cryed like a baby! honest i did. but i think it was a good way to end the story. and even as i say i would like to read a sequel just to see how and what nehemiah and skeezie felt i wouldnt want that cause it would stop me from imagining it. but anyways to sum it up: THANKS FOR A FABULOUSLY WRITTEN STORY. no matter how sad ;_;
Emoshun15 chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
Oh my god...even though i kind of expected it, this was an amazing ending great job. Though, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SKEEZIE? or however you spell that. I loved him! he was my favortie. [ but anyways good job and keep it up!
happy-ending-lover chapter 25 . 7/19/2010
GAWD this was sad!

I started crying in the end! It was very well written and I loved your characters.. but this was very very very sad!

Can't we have an alternative ending where he ends up with Skeezie? I didn't like Nehemiah much.. he was very selfish and he didn't love him at all!

*starts chanting* WE WANT SKEEZIE WE WANT SKEEZIE WE WANT SKEEZIE WE WANT SKEEZIE!

Maybe another story where the last chapters were a dream that he has and wakes up thinking 'OMG I would never cheat on Skeezie I lurv him'
Ri Kylee chapter 25 . 5/25/2010
This is... wow.

I cried. A lot.

The way that Keegan sees himself among everyone else is so... I don't even have words. He is an elephant in his mind, while everyone else is beautiful. I can only feel like I wish I knew this kid, like he was real, so that there could have been one more person who loved him. You created all-over great characters. I thank you.
ck001 chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
Wow. o_o I really liked Keegan! Ah, I really, *reeally* enjoyed reading this story. It has everything I look for in slash fiction. Even the unexpected ending. sigh. I'm gonna go.. cheer myself up now.

:) Thanks for a great story!
Lost In The Ever After chapter 25 . 5/22/2010
I'm crying. Like, seriously, there are tears! MY GOD! I just can't...WOW. I'd love to know how everyone reacted...but, dang. That was...okay, I'll admit, that was NOT where i thought this was going...but still, it was good. IN the bad, I'm-crying-and-might-reread-the-story-or-go-watch-a-sappy-romance-to-make-myself-feel-better-way.

Just...wonderful. Sad. Lovely.
Karida chapter 25 . 5/12/2010
OMG OMG OMG o.O that was so horribly but magnificently sad and depressing and I read this whole thing in one sitting and I wanna kill Nehemiah if he doesn't die first and I can't believe that happened, did he really kill himself in the end? What happened with Skeezie? How do they all react to all this?

Plus make an epilogue or something, I really wanna know the AFTERMATH!
bcblues chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
Wow, I'm really trying not to cry! That was beautiful, but heartbreaking- well done :)
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »