Reviews for From Body To Sucker:Book II in Bleeder Series
READER chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
I SWEAR TO GOD

IF SHE ENDS UP WITH JACK/FALLS IN LOVE WITH JACK/DEVELOPS FEELINGS FOR JACK

I WILL BE SO PISSED.

Omg, Jack is the biggest a-hole in this entire story. Srsly. I was like praying for his death with each chapter of book and now book two.

PLEASE MAKE HER END UP WITH BEZ (or at least, Semoth).

Or a third option would be like, suicide, even. ANYTHING just NOT JACK.
FamishedNight chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story! Kill him already XD
RJcity chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I noticed you haven't updated this story in a while. I just got done catching up and I just LOVE it! Can you please keep updating? It'd be great. :)
vampireprincess003 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
This story is SOOO good but it's been so long since u updated plz tell me u will finish it or if I put it up on another site then can u tell me were. I have been reading this none stop staying up late I really hope you update it's been a really long time
LikeAppleLove chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Please please update sooon! I wanna know what happens. Good story so far definatley orginal and unique!
Sunlight Rises chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
So I see that you haven't been on the site in years and will probably never see this, but I figured it's worth a shot.

I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for writing a story that is entertaining as hell. I love your characters. I like that you made Alex a bitch and didn't pretend that she is some saint. I love how kick ass and hard headed she is!

Your plot is addicting. I'm sad that the story cuts off. If there is any chance of you ever picking this back up I would probably do a happy dance :)
BlueEyesNeverLie chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
omg this is one of the best stories i have ever read

please update soon i really want to read more !
JennYfurY chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I realllly want to read this but it's been a few years that this story has been updated. It's really frustrating when I get hooked into a story and never find out how it ends. So for now, I'll add it to my story alert and hope that one day you'll return and finish your amazing work. :)
Sharky237 chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
Oh dear, you sure have made an addict out of me. I finished reading the first story and this story at the expense of doing my college homework, and it was totally worth it! I do however wish to know that you have not abandoned this story. You are a marvelous writer and I am thoroughly entranced by the web of plots that you have spun. On your profile you promised that you always finish what you start, and well, I am going to be a persistent bitch until I get some sort of answer regarding the status of this story. Mind you, I am not pestering for a update (though it would be nice), I am simply wondering if you have decided to abandon this story. Since fictionpress does not have a PM system like fanfiction, I will have to go and review every single last one of your chapters. Yup, I am seriously going to boost your review numbers. Well, I hope to hear from you soon. If you cannot reach me by responding to this review (I am new to FP, I only joined so I could favorite your first story) then email me. My FP email is my username with a 'live dot com' attached to it.

Cheers

sharky
Green Eyed Tabby chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hi, I am about to read some of your stories, but I have found that I am unable to contact you any other way than through a review. I just realized that FP unlike FF does not have PMing, so this is my PM. :) I was reading through your profile, which i found by finding your community, and I read that you will also read other's work for them. Well, I was wondering if you would read one or both if you have time, of my two stories. I have always had issues with motivating myself to write, and since no one but a family member has read what I have written, I was wondering if you would. From what I found on your profile, I have a feeling that I will enjoy what you have written. Thanks ever so much- GreenEyedTabby
whentheboysmiles chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
...update?
yoko chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
It's such a good sotry finaily a story about a girl who kick ass when she's kidnapped. lol... I really likw how thos story is going I hope you update soon.
C.Lauren chapter 19 . 5/28/2010
I really love your story but I have a feeling that you have dropped of the face of the earth. I've been waiting for an update for over a year and I can't help but think that you became REALLY discouraged. But honestly I hope Alex kicks jacks butt or one of the guys breaks the "law" and turns her because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! haha
x0Ever0x chapter 19 . 4/7/2010
Just wanted to say that I think your story is amazing and can't wait to read more
Penance for her sins chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Four or five years ago when I first stumbled on this site, I believe the original version/book of this series was the first piece of writing I read here. I think I left the story up and went off do something else for a bit and my younger sibling closed the window without book marking it. I had read up until like the fifteen chapter in that one sitting though and do remember what bits of it enthralled me. I reread portions of this story again a while back and it left me with the same impression. You are a truly talented writer, I hope your still writing- for your own personal enjoyment even if you decide to never finish this story. It would be a shame for such natural talent to go to waste.
284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »