Reviews for Janie and the Cretin
AnonymousReads chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
She forgave him way too easily I would have been pissed if someone read my diary laughing about or talked about it or wouldn't give it back and gets mad and accuses me of not trying hard enough on an application and breaks up with me. Yeah what she did is nowhere near what he did. Other than that I liked it. Great story. :)
Dee chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Aww, right in the feels. So perfect
dwpea chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was amazing. One of the best that I've read. I don't know why there aren't more review fawning of this story!?
Edna-Mode413 chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Pure awesomeness. The chemistry between the main characters was amazing. Plus I love ny. I want to live there someday but taxes are too high so unless I'm some rich millionaire, I'll prob stick to a state with low tax rates.
Robin chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I believe it's good enough to be published although you would need to majorly edit it, fix some minor punctuation and grammar problems but then you would deprive people on ficpress to read it for free so maybe not haha. I like your sense of humor and the plot flowed so smoothly that iu had me hooked from the very beginning to the very end. I also liked the chemistry between the two main characters. Nicely written :))))
Sica chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
This fanfiction is amazing! Honestly, I don't ever review but I felt like your story was too good to not review. It has the perfect combination of emotional and humorous moments. I like how Janie isn't annoying and stubborn like many main characters who were humiliated in high school. I love her personality and her chemistry with Mike! Also, the story line and the development of the story was very realistic. Good job!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
Absolutely amazing! I love how everything turned out and i would definitely like to read a sequel, although the epilogue is perfect anyway. Well that was such an awesome job so keep it up! I look forward to reading more of your stories :D xx
chantellovesya chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
...Gavin isn't even a factor in the story. He's definitely not her love interest. Boo. You made it seem as if it was going to be a love triangle or something. Sucha disappointment. :(
leavemeialone chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
AHHHHHH! This story is just too cute. I love hearing about the two of their cute childhood pasts. Young Natalie and Jhonny are seriously so cute. They are adorable. I never experienced baby-sitting, I wasn't like them as a kid. I like how Mike was with her in those baby-sitting times. Their nicknames are what I see as so endearing. Creamy is so freakin' hilarious with his awesome personality. I still don't understand what his names means. I thought what he had written in the diary was so cute. I can believe why he kept it. I can't believe how he was so committed to her while he was in NYU. I can't believe he saved a room for her and tried so hard to get into that school. I am glad they finally sorted themselves out. Lala really changed, it is so good to see that. It shows that people can surely grow up! I am so so happy to see such a happy ending. I think that the two are so amazing. I really do envy their relationship. It is unbelievable though how she has only been with him. That is so amazing. Thank you for writing this awesome awesome story.
decadebydecade chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I love the title of this story! It was adorable, just like the story itself. In the beginning the grammatical errors were pretty distracting, but it got much better towards the end. I wish there more scenes with Mike and Janie not fighting/hiding behind their pride. But those bickering scenes really did make for a funny story.
C.Turtle chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
This was beautifull

The content and the spelling and the grammer were all top notch...

Good Job :)
stars95 chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
This was really sweet! Really enjoyed reading it! I love how you made jonny and Natalie's pairing to be similar to that of mike and janie and the plot, conflict and everything else was very detailed. I hope you do write a sequel on them! :)
Stubbornly Inept chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I don't really understand how Nat crying over a girl in daycare pulling her hair is any different then her and Jhonny picking on the little girl next door. I like your story, but that does seem pretty mean.
Rooffoo chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
Ahah that was really sweet. Everyone grew up and graduated from all the high school drama; reading about Lala was sweet. Is there a hint for a new couple I see? Well I saw it when they were at their young, mischievous and innocent stage. Thanks for the great story. Kept me up since I couldn't stop reading. I knew I wouldn't be able to but I couldn't resist.
Rooffoo chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
I don't understand what just happened... I don't fully understand why he's reacting so badly. Argh I'm just going to read
390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »