Reviews for Janie and the Cretin
elisefey chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
Very cute story. I want to see how Mike tries to redeem himself in Janie’s eyes.
insane in the brain chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Oh, I love her little quirk, how she's scared of Lobsters xD
n-who-says chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
seems like a very very good story. i love the nicknames. very orignial. thanks for your review!
pfeiffer chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
OH MY GOD!the last chapter was great...

so are you intending to have a love triangle here?

please update soon

_
gorgeous806 chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
This story's great! i can't wait to see what happens next. update quickly, please
lene chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
please update soon i want to know how janie reacts to mike being there and what happens next keep my eyes open and keep reviewing as much as i can
DeathOfTheGraveyard chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
MORE! _
Ad Hector chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
hhehehe. nakilig ko.
Ms.Romantic chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
intersting
Lene-pooh chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
Please update soon i like this story and i want to know what happens when mike comes back from college
Candyfloss Victim chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
hey! this is a pretty gd story so far! i read the first chapter and there were a few grammar mistakes but in the second one there aren't nearly as many... lala? u get called lala? wats ur real name then? sorry, i'm nosy, but, alas, i can't help it *sighs*. anyway, gr8 story and fantastic title...hm i wonder who the cretin is...
Ad Hector chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I'm very curious about how this one goes. Please update soon. Like maybe while V*nt*v* is down? Hehehehe.
CayRae-SkySong chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh, no! That's so sad! He's laughing at her! Jeez, that's mean! What a jerk! Please update!
elizabeth73 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great first chapter. I felt so bad for Janie when Lala showed up at the end. Ugh! I just know that poor Janie will be embarassed to no end by that wench! I hope Mike or Rocker stand up for Janie since she is their friend. I would love to know more about the characters, but I guess that will come as the story develops. Again great first chapter.
Mrdarcylover chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I really liked this story, it's a great start. I hope you update soon! I really want to see where you go with this!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26